- Las Vegas Raiders fullback Alec Ingold (knee) was ruled out early Sunday night against the Chiefs and the team fears he suffered a torn ACL, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Ingold will have tests Monday to confirm. Raiders running back Jalen Richard (ribs) was also ruled out on Sunday night.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Charvarius Ward had an early exit Sunday due to what head coach Andy Reid said was a stomach illness.
- Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones was ruled out against the Seahawks with a knee injury. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Jones' injury is believed to be a sprained MCL and he will undergo an MRI to confirm the diagnosis. Packers linebacker Rashan Gary (elbow) exited the game in the fourth quarter and did not return while Whitney Mercilus (biceps) was ruled out earlier in the game. Gary will have an MRI on Monday on his hyperextended elbow, but first indications are that there is no ligament damage or break, per Pelissero.
- Seattle Seahawks wideout DK Metcalf was ejected late in the fourth quarter after an altercation with Packers players. Seahawks standout offensive lineman Duane Brown left the game in the fourth quarter due to what head coach Pete Carroll said was a strained groin.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Baron Browning (ankle) did not return against Philadelphia. Browning was initially questionable. Safety P.J. Locke (leg) is questionable.
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Colt McCoy suffered a pectoral injury in the loss to the Panthers, coach Kliff Kingsbury said after the game. McCoy, who was initially deemed questionable, did not return.
- Seattle Seahawks offensive tackle Duane Brown (hip) did not return after being labeled as questionable.
- Cleveland Browns defensive back Troy Hill was taken to a local hospital after suffering a neck injury in the second half against the Patriots, the team announced. Hill, who has movement in his extremities, was taken off the field on a stretcher after colliding with Patriots wideout Jakobi Meyers. A team spokesman said Hill will not be flying home with the team tonight. Quarterback Baker Mayfield exited in the second half with a knee injury. Wide receiver Anthony Schwartz (concussion) was ruled out. Cornerback A.J. Green was evaluated for a concussion. Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters after the game that Mayfield suffered a knee contusion and he expects him to be able to play next week against the Lions. Stefanski added that Mayfield could have returned to the game Sunday, but he elected to sit the QB due to the nature of the Patriots' lead. New England won, 45-7.
- Tennessee Titans linebacker Bud Dupree was ruled out against the Saints with an abdominal injury.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers ruled cornerback Richard Sherman out of Sunday's game against Washington before kickoff. Sherman was knocked out with a calf injury despite not being listed with any injury leading up to Tampa Bay's Week 10 clash. Pelissero reported he suffered a calf strain in pregame warmups. The veteran will miss some time beyond Sunday's game. Cornerback Dee Delaney (concussion) was ruled out in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb (arm contusion) exited early against the Falcons.
- Washington Football Team defensive end Chase Young suffered a knee injury against Tampa Bay and was quickly ruled out. Tight end Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) exited early.
- Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert has been ruled out against the Broncos after being evaluated for a head injury.
- New Orleans Saints running back Ty Montgomery (finger) exited early against the Titans.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden was ruled out against the Lions with a foot injury. Guard Kevin Dotson (ankle) was also ruled out. Guard Trai Turner exited with an ankle injury. Linebacker T.J. Watt exited in the third quarter with hip and knee injuries, coach Mike Tomlin confirmed after the game.
- Detroit Lions running back Jermar Jefferson was ruled out against the Steelers with an ankle injury. Safety Tracy Walker was ruled out after being evaluated for a concussion. Offensive tackle Matt Nelson (ankle), linebacker Trey Flowers (knee) and cornerback Jerry Jacobs (groin) all exited early.
- New York Jets cornerback Brandin Echols (thigh) was ruled out against the Bills.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Jaylinn Hawkins (ankle) and tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) were ruled out against the Cowboys.
Jaguars' Doug Pederson sees Trevor Lawrence's strong end to Year 2 as blueprint for success in 2023
Trevor Lawrence's growth down the stretch of his third season was the catalyst to Jacksonville's success in 2022, and Jaguars head coach Doug Pederson sees it as the blueprint for a strong start in 2023.
Packers WR Romeo Doubs believes Jordan Love can do 'same exact thing' as Aaron Rodgers
The storyline for the Green Bay Packers all offseason will continue to revolve around Jordan Love taking the mantle from Aaron Rodgers. As far as wide receiver Romeo Doubs is concerned, the transition won't mean significant change.
Bills, DT Ed Oliver agree to four-year, $68 million extension with $45 million guaranteed
The Buffalo Bills and defensive tackle Ed Oliver have reached a four-year, $68 million contract extension with $45 million guaranteed, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday, per a source.
Recently signed Bills LB Shane Ray looking to make NFL comeback after injuries derailed career
30-year-old linebacker Shane Ray was signed to Buffalo's roster after completing a tryout in May, getting him one step closer to resuming his dream of playing in the NFL for the first time since 2018.
Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on potential contract extension talks: 'I'm not even distracted'
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb says he's "not distracted" by the contract extension talks surrounding him entering his fourth season with the team.
Rams DC Raheem Morris fast at work looking to replace star Jalen Ramsey
Rams defensive coordinator Raheem Morris will be tasked with turning around Los Angeles' defense in 2023, an assignment made more daunting due the need to replace cornerback Jalen Ramsey.
RB James Conner doesn't care if nobody believes in Cardinals: Exciting part is to 'prove people wrong'
Facing an uphill climb to contention after a 4-13 season, Cardinals running back James Conner finds it exciting that nobody seems to believe in Arizona.
Chiefs' Matt Nagy excited for Kadarius Toney to build rapport with Patrick Mahomes: 'We all see what he can do'
Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy is excited for Kadarius Toney to continue working alongside Patrick Mahomes and potentially provide a big-play threat in Kansas City.
Lions OC Ben Johnson expects 'huge step forward' for Detroit's offense this season
The Lions shocked many when they finished the 2022 season in the top five offensively in several major categories, including total yards, points scored and fewest turnovers. Offensive coordinator Ben Johnson believes Detroit can be even better in 2023.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Friday, June 2
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Free-agent defensive end Yannick Ngakoue ready to find 'stable home' with contender in 2023
In a career that's already seen him traded thrice, Yannick Ngakoue is hoping to land with a contender that can provide him some stability.
With NFL+, stay connected throughout the rest of the NFL offseason with special content from Training Camp, Hall of Fame, and more!