- Las Vegas Raiders fullback Alec Ingold (knee) was ruled out early Sunday night against the Chiefs and the team fears he suffered a torn ACL, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Ingold will have tests Monday to confirm. Raiders running back Jalen Richard (ribs) was also ruled out on Sunday night.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Charvarius Ward had an early exit Sunday due to what head coach Andy Reid said was a stomach illness.
- Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones was ruled out against the Seahawks with a knee injury. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Jones' injury is believed to be a sprained MCL and he will undergo an MRI to confirm the diagnosis. Packers linebacker Rashan Gary (elbow) exited the game in the fourth quarter and did not return while Whitney Mercilus (biceps) was ruled out earlier in the game. Gary will have an MRI on Monday on his hyperextended elbow, but first indications are that there is no ligament damage or break, per Pelissero.
- Seattle Seahawks wideout DK Metcalf was ejected late in the fourth quarter after an altercation with Packers players. Seahawks standout offensive lineman Duane Brown left the game in the fourth quarter due to what head coach Pete Carroll said was a strained groin.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Baron Browning (ankle) did not return against Philadelphia. Browning was initially questionable. Safety P.J. Locke (leg) is questionable.
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Colt McCoy suffered a pectoral injury in the loss to the Panthers, coach Kliff Kingsbury said after the game. McCoy, who was initially deemed questionable, did not return.
- Seattle Seahawks offensive tackle Duane Brown (hip) did not return after being labeled as questionable.
- Cleveland Browns defensive back Troy Hill was taken to a local hospital after suffering a neck injury in the second half against the Patriots, the team announced. Hill, who has movement in his extremities, was taken off the field on a stretcher after colliding with Patriots wideout Jakobi Meyers. A team spokesman said Hill will not be flying home with the team tonight. Quarterback Baker Mayfield exited in the second half with a knee injury. Wide receiver Anthony Schwartz (concussion) was ruled out. Cornerback A.J. Green was evaluated for a concussion. Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters after the game that Mayfield suffered a knee contusion and he expects him to be able to play next week against the Lions. Stefanski added that Mayfield could have returned to the game Sunday, but he elected to sit the QB due to the nature of the Patriots' lead. New England won, 45-7.
- Tennessee Titans linebacker Bud Dupree was ruled out against the Saints with an abdominal injury.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers ruled cornerback Richard Sherman out of Sunday's game against Washington before kickoff. Sherman was knocked out with a calf injury despite not being listed with any injury leading up to Tampa Bay's Week 10 clash. Pelissero reported he suffered a calf strain in pregame warmups. The veteran will miss some time beyond Sunday's game. Cornerback Dee Delaney (concussion) was ruled out in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb (arm contusion) exited early against the Falcons.
- Washington Football Team defensive end Chase Young suffered a knee injury against Tampa Bay and was quickly ruled out. Tight end Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) exited early.
- Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert has been ruled out against the Broncos after being evaluated for a head injury.
- New Orleans Saints running back Ty Montgomery (finger) exited early against the Titans.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden was ruled out against the Lions with a foot injury. Guard Kevin Dotson (ankle) was also ruled out. Guard Trai Turner exited with an ankle injury. Linebacker T.J. Watt exited in the third quarter with hip and knee injuries, coach Mike Tomlin confirmed after the game.
- Detroit Lions running back Jermar Jefferson was ruled out against the Steelers with an ankle injury. Safety Tracy Walker was ruled out after being evaluated for a concussion. Offensive tackle Matt Nelson (ankle), linebacker Trey Flowers (knee) and cornerback Jerry Jacobs (groin) all exited early.
- New York Jets cornerback Brandin Echols (thigh) was ruled out against the Bills.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Jaylinn Hawkins (ankle) and tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) were ruled out against the Cowboys.
Chiefs place franchise tag on CB L'Jarius Sneed
The Kansas City Chiefs have franchise-tagged cornerback L'Jarius Sneed ahead of Tuesday's deadline, the team announced Monday.
Dolphins will not franchise tag DT Christian Wilkins
The Miami Dolphins will not use the franchise tag on defensive tackle Christian Wilkins, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Monday, per sources.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Monday, March 4
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Eagles center Jason Kelce officially announces retirement after 13 seasons
Jason Kelce has officially called it a career. The Philadelphia Eagles center announced his retirement in a press conference Monday, hanging up the cleats after a 13-year career in the City of Brotherly Love.
Buccaneers, WR Mike Evans agree to terms on two-year, $52 million deal
Star wide receiver Mike Evans won't test the free-agent market after all. The Buccaneers and Evans have agreed to a two-year contract to keep the star wideout in Tampa Bay, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported on Good Morning Football on Monday, per sources informed of the situation.
Bengals QB Joe Burrow expects to be cleared from wrist injury in mid-May
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow put a timetable on his recovery from a torn wrist ligament that ended his 2023 campaign after 10 games.
New onside kick rules could be up for vote at Annual League Meeting
A new kickoff rule crafted by NFL special team coordinators would allow teams to attempt an onside kick only when trailing in the fourth quarter and require them to declare in advance, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Sunday.
NFL Scouting Combine workouts for Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Amarius Mims cut short due to injuries
The NFL Scouting Combine workouts for Penn State OT Olumuyiwa Fashanu and Georgia OT Amarius Mims were cut short due to injuries on the final day of workouts in Indianapolis.
Texas WR Xavier Worthy sets NFL Scouting Combine record with 4.21-second 40-yard dash
Move over, John Ross. There's a new 40-yard dash king at the NFL Scouting Combine. On his second try Saturday evening, Texas WR Xavier Worthy blazed a 4.21 40, breaking Ross' previous record of 4.22 seconds, set back in 2017.
Tyron Smith unlikely to return to Cowboys as longtime LT enters free agency
After 13 years protecting Cowboys quarterbacks, it appears Tyron Smith will be moving on. The Dallas left tackle is unlikely to return to the Cowboys and will become a free agent, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday.
Jerry Jones 'convinced' Cowboys, QB Dak Prescott 'can be better' heading into 2024 season
Speaking with local media members at the 2024 NFL Scouting Combine on Friday night, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones believes the team and quarterback Dak Prescott's play can "be better" heading into the 2024 season.