- Las Vegas Raiders fullback Alec Ingold (knee) was ruled out early Sunday night against the Chiefs and the team fears he suffered a torn ACL, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Ingold will have tests Monday to confirm. Raiders running back Jalen Richard (ribs) was also ruled out on Sunday night.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Charvarius Ward had an early exit Sunday due to what head coach Andy Reid said was a stomach illness.
- Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones was ruled out against the Seahawks with a knee injury. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Jones' injury is believed to be a sprained MCL and he will undergo an MRI to confirm the diagnosis. Packers linebacker Rashan Gary (elbow) exited the game in the fourth quarter and did not return while Whitney Mercilus (biceps) was ruled out earlier in the game. Gary will have an MRI on Monday on his hyperextended elbow, but first indications are that there is no ligament damage or break, per Pelissero.
- Seattle Seahawks wideout DK Metcalf was ejected late in the fourth quarter after an altercation with Packers players. Seahawks standout offensive lineman Duane Brown left the game in the fourth quarter due to what head coach Pete Carroll said was a strained groin.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Baron Browning (ankle) did not return against Philadelphia. Browning was initially questionable. Safety P.J. Locke (leg) is questionable.
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Colt McCoy suffered a pectoral injury in the loss to the Panthers, coach Kliff Kingsbury said after the game. McCoy, who was initially deemed questionable, did not return.
- Seattle Seahawks offensive tackle Duane Brown (hip) did not return after being labeled as questionable.
- Cleveland Browns defensive back Troy Hill was taken to a local hospital after suffering a neck injury in the second half against the Patriots, the team announced. Hill, who has movement in his extremities, was taken off the field on a stretcher after colliding with Patriots wideout Jakobi Meyers. A team spokesman said Hill will not be flying home with the team tonight. Quarterback Baker Mayfield exited in the second half with a knee injury. Wide receiver Anthony Schwartz (concussion) was ruled out. Cornerback A.J. Green was evaluated for a concussion. Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters after the game that Mayfield suffered a knee contusion and he expects him to be able to play next week against the Lions. Stefanski added that Mayfield could have returned to the game Sunday, but he elected to sit the QB due to the nature of the Patriots' lead. New England won, 45-7.
- Tennessee Titans linebacker Bud Dupree was ruled out against the Saints with an abdominal injury.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers ruled cornerback Richard Sherman out of Sunday's game against Washington before kickoff. Sherman was knocked out with a calf injury despite not being listed with any injury leading up to Tampa Bay's Week 10 clash. Pelissero reported he suffered a calf strain in pregame warmups. The veteran will miss some time beyond Sunday's game. Cornerback Dee Delaney (concussion) was ruled out in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb (arm contusion) exited early against the Falcons.
- Washington Football Team defensive end Chase Young suffered a knee injury against Tampa Bay and was quickly ruled out. Tight end Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) exited early.
- Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert has been ruled out against the Broncos after being evaluated for a head injury.
- New Orleans Saints running back Ty Montgomery (finger) exited early against the Titans.
- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Joe Haden was ruled out against the Lions with a foot injury. Guard Kevin Dotson (ankle) was also ruled out. Guard Trai Turner exited with an ankle injury. Linebacker T.J. Watt exited in the third quarter with hip and knee injuries, coach Mike Tomlin confirmed after the game.
- Detroit Lions running back Jermar Jefferson was ruled out against the Steelers with an ankle injury. Safety Tracy Walker was ruled out after being evaluated for a concussion. Offensive tackle Matt Nelson (ankle), linebacker Trey Flowers (knee) and cornerback Jerry Jacobs (groin) all exited early.
- New York Jets cornerback Brandin Echols (thigh) was ruled out against the Bills.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Jaylinn Hawkins (ankle) and tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) were ruled out against the Cowboys.
Jaylon Ferguson's death ruled accidental due to combined effects of fentanyl, cocaine
An autopsy of Jaylon Ferguson revealed the Ravens linebacker died from the combined effects of fentanyl and cocaine, the Chief Medical Examiner's Office of the state of Maryland confirmed to NFL.com on Friday.
NFL roundup: Latest league news from Friday, July 1
The Philadelphia Eagles on Friday the signing of offensive lineman Cam Jurgens, who was selected in the second round of the 2022 NFL Draft.
Cowboys re-signing kicker Lirim Hajrullahu
The Cowboys have set the table for a kicking competition this summer with the re-signing of kicker Lirim Hajrullahu, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported on Friday, per a source.
Saints DE Cameron Jordan: Defense's confidence 'through that roof' after winning with multiple quarterbacks
Over the past three seasons, New Orleans has had six quarterbacks start games for it, but has still put together winning campaigns. Being able to win no matter who's at QB has Cameron Jordan and Co.'s confidence "boosted through that roof."
'Old guy' Amari Cooper embracing leadership role in first season with Browns
Just 28 and entering his initial campaign in Cleveland, former Cowboys and Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper is taking on a leadership role.
Michael Strahan on first-rounder Kayvon Thibodeaux: 'I believe we got a good pick who's going to bring some joy to Giants fans'
New York Giants first-round rookie pass rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux boasts the potential to do much the same, and Strahan has quickly become an engaged supporter of Big Blue's prized prospect.
Chris Oladokun, Steelers' other QB draft pick, striving to prove 'I do belong here'
While first-round quarterback Kenny Pickett is competing for a Steelers starting job, seventh-round QB Chris Oladokun is very much competing for a roster spot.
Browns QB Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing concludes; wait for decision begins
Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing in front of former U.S. District Judge Sue Robinson has concluded after three days in Delaware, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday.
Punter Bradley Pinion signs with Falcons following release from Buccaneers
Veteran punter Bradley Pinion is staying in the NFC South. Pinion is signing with the Falcons a week after he was released by the Buccaneers, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports.
Allen Robinson says versatility of he and Cooper Kupp gives Rams a 'tremendous advantage'
Pairing Allen Robinson with Cooper Kupp gives Sean McVay and the Los Angeles Rams offense a multitude of options with two good route runners who can line up across the formation.
Jerry Jeudy: Broncos will be a 'very explosive team' with Russell Wilson
Denver's addition of quarterback Russell Wilson has wide receiver Jerry Jeudy believing a breakout is on the horizon.