- Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. was ruled out in the second half of Sunday night's game with a concussion.
- Pittsburgh Steelers guard J.C. Hassenauer was ruled out of Sunday night's game in the first half due to a shoulder injury.
- Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields was ruled out of Sunday's loss to Baltimore due to a ribs injury suffered in the second half. Veteran Andy Dalton took over under center.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins is feared to have torn his ACL in Sunday's loss to Minnesota, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The Pro Bowl offensive lineman will undergo an MRI. Defensive lineman Tyler Lancaster suffered a thumb injury.
- Indianapolis Colts guard Quenton Nelson suffered an ankle injury against Buffalo.
- Cleveland Browns receiver Jarvis Landry exited with a knee injury against Detroit.
- Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown suffered a chest injury against Houston.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) was ruled out against Miami. Linebacker C.J. Mosley was being evaluated for a concussion.
- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back Rayshawn Jenkins was ejected from their loss to San Francisco in the second quarter. Cornerback Shaquill Griffin was ruled out with a concussion. Offensive lineman Cam Robinson (knee), receiver Jamal Agnew (hip) and cornerback Tyson Campbell (shoulder) all exited early.
- Detroit Lions tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai was ruled out with a concussion.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb suffered a concussion and did not return against the Chiefs. Safety Donovan Wilson suffered a shoulder injury.
- Miami Dolphins linebacker Brennan Scarlett (knee) was ruled out against the Jets.
- Carolina Panthers offensive lineman Dennis Daley injured his glute against Washington.
- Washington Football Team center Tyler Larsen (knee) and tackle Samuel Cosmi (hip) exited early against Carolina.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman Jordan Jenkins was ruled out with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Jordan Howard (knee) and linebacker Davion Taylor (knee) were ruled out of their win over New Orleans. Linebacker Shaun Bradley suffered a shoulder injury, and cornerback Darius Slay was evaluated for a concussion.
- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Tre Brown suffered a knee injury against the Cardinals.
- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid told reporters that running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) would undergo further evaluation following their win over the Cowboys.
Browns QB Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing concludes; wait for decision begins
Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing in front of former U.S. District Judge Sue Robinson has concluded after three days in Delaware, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday.
Punter Bradley Pinion signs with Falcons following release from Buccaneers
Veteran punter Bradley Pinion is staying in the NFC South. Pinion is signing with the Falcons a week after he was released by the Buccaneers, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports.
Allen Robinson says versatility of he and Cooper Kupp gives Rams a 'tremendous advantage'
Pairing Allen Robinson with Cooper Kupp gives Sean McVay and the Los Angeles Rams offense a multitude of options with two good route runners who can line up across the formation.
Jerry Jeudy: Broncos will be a 'very explosive team' with Russell Wilson
Denver's addition of quarterback Russell Wilson has wide receiver Jerry Jeudy believing a breakout is on the horizon.
Browns RB Kareem Hunt says he's 100% healthy after injury-riddled 2021
In eight games last season, Browns running back Kareem Hunt rushed for 386 yards and five touchdowns. When healthy, he and Nick Chubb form one of the top backfields in the NFL.
RB Miles Sanders: Eagles 'feel like we're on an all-star team'
Eagles running back Miles Sanders believes there are the makings of something special in Philadelphia with the talent on offense, which now includes quarterback Jalen Hurts, wideouts A.J. Brown and DeVonta Smith, Sanders at running back and Dallas Goedert at tight end.
Browns QB Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing will continue Thursday
Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing before judge Sue Robinson will extend to a third day on Thursday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday following Day 2 of the hearing.
Saints 2021 first-round pick Payton Turner (shoulder) says he's 'cleared' to return
New Orleans defensive end Payton Turner, who underwent shoulder surgery in November, announced Wednesday that he has been "cleared" ahead of training camp.
Justin Herbert: Chargers 'have to put together a full season for us to play the football that we want to'
The Chargers have high expectations for the 2022 season after all of their offseason additions. Quarterback Justin Herbert recently said they "have to put together a full season for us to play the football that we want to."
Bruce Arians discusses his new role with Buccaneers: It's a 'What do you think?' job
Bruce Arians stepped down as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach earlier this offseason. He recently described his new position within the organization as a "What do you think?" job.
Commanders QB Sam Howell 'embracing' role as backup: 'When my name is called, I'll be ready'
Washington Commanders rookie quarterback Sam Howell is both adjusting to and embracing his role as a backup. Part of that approach involves being ready when his name is called.