- Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. was ruled out in the second half of Sunday night's game with a concussion.
- Pittsburgh Steelers guard J.C. Hassenauer was ruled out of Sunday night's game in the first half due to a shoulder injury.
- Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields was ruled out of Sunday's loss to Baltimore due to a ribs injury suffered in the second half. Veteran Andy Dalton took over under center.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins is feared to have torn his ACL in Sunday's loss to Minnesota, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The Pro Bowl offensive lineman will undergo an MRI. Defensive lineman Tyler Lancaster suffered a thumb injury.
- Indianapolis Colts guard Quenton Nelson suffered an ankle injury against Buffalo.
- Cleveland Browns receiver Jarvis Landry exited with a knee injury against Detroit.
- Tennessee Titans receiver A.J. Brown suffered a chest injury against Houston.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) was ruled out against Miami. Linebacker C.J. Mosley was being evaluated for a concussion.
- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back Rayshawn Jenkins was ejected from their loss to San Francisco in the second quarter. Cornerback Shaquill Griffin was ruled out with a concussion. Offensive lineman Cam Robinson (knee), receiver Jamal Agnew (hip) and cornerback Tyson Campbell (shoulder) all exited early.
- Detroit Lions tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai was ruled out with a concussion.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb suffered a concussion and did not return against the Chiefs. Safety Donovan Wilson suffered a shoulder injury.
- Miami Dolphins linebacker Brennan Scarlett (knee) was ruled out against the Jets.
- Carolina Panthers offensive lineman Dennis Daley injured his glute against Washington.
- Washington Football Team center Tyler Larsen (knee) and tackle Samuel Cosmi (hip) exited early against Carolina.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman Jordan Jenkins was ruled out with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Jordan Howard (knee) and linebacker Davion Taylor (knee) were ruled out of their win over New Orleans. Linebacker Shaun Bradley suffered a shoulder injury, and cornerback Darius Slay was evaluated for a concussion.
- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Tre Brown suffered a knee injury against the Cardinals.
- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid told reporters that running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) would undergo further evaluation following their win over the Cowboys.
Justin Herbert leads Chargers win despite suffering 'flesh wound' on left hand
With his left, non-throwing hand bandaged, Justin Herbert led the Los Angeles Chargers to a 24-17 win over the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday, highlighted by a 51-yard completion to Josh Palmer that clinched the victory.
Patriots HC Bill Belichick suffers largest defeat of career in loss to Cowboys; Mac Jones to remain starting QB
The Patriots lost 38-3 to the Cowboys on Sunday, a game that featured the largest deficit of Bill Belichick's head-coaching career and another subpar performance from QB Mac Jones.
Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes reaches 200 career TD passes faster than any QB in history
Patrick Mahomes connected with Noah Gray for a 34-yard touchdown Sunday night against the New York Jets, the Kansas City Chiefs' quarterback's landmark 200th career touchdown pass -- a feat he accomplished faster than any player in history.
Chargers OLB Khalil Mack notches six sacks, finishes one shy of record
Khalil Mack recorded a mind-spinning six sacks in the Chargers' 24-17 win against the Las Vegas Raiders, which is just one less than late Hall of Famer Derrick Thomas' all-time single-game record of seven.
2023 NFL season: Four things to watch for in Seahawks-Giants on Monday night
NFL.com's Brenna White breaks down four things to watch for when the Seattle Seahawks face the New York Giants on "Monday Night Football."
Head coach Matt Eberflus after Bears blow 21-point lead: 'When you're 0-4, no one's done the job well enough'
Despite holding a three-touchdown lead after almost three quarters, the Bears lost to the previously winless Denver Broncos, 31-28, on Sunday to fall to 0-4 for the first since in 23 years.
Steelers HC Mike Tomlin on adjustments after loss to Texans: 'Hell yeah, we've got to make some changes'
The Pittsburgh Steelers found it impossible to generate anything of significance against the Houston Texans' bottom-10-ranked scoring defense, getting shut out of the end zone in a runaway 30-6 defeat in which the defense, for once, looked similarly lifeless.
Steelers QB Kenny Pickett suffers knee injury in loss to Texans, will need to be evaluated
Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett was ruled out against the Houston Texans due to a knee injury. Mitchell Trubisky took over in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 30-6 loss.
2023 NFL season, Week 4: Notable injuries, news from Sunday's games
Here are the injuries and news we're monitoring around the league on this Week 4 Sunday.
2023 NFL season, Week 4: What We Learned from Sunday's games
Around The NFL breaks down what you need to know from all of Sunday's Week 4 action.
Browns QB Deshaun Watson (right shoulder) won't play vs. Ravens; Dorian Thompson-Robinson to start
Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will not play Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens as he deals with a right shoulder injury, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Dorian Thompson-Robinson will start.