- Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin was ruled out early in Sunday night's game due to a knee injury.
- San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel suffered a groin injury and linebacker Fred Warner hurt his hamstring against the Vikings. After the game, head coach Kyle Shanahan said he did not know the severity of Samuel and Warner's injuries but that they would undergo MRIs. Running back Trey Sermon (ankle) and LB Dre Greenlaw (groin) also were ruled out.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said his fractured toe is felt good for most of Sunday's game against the Rams. He added that he's set to undergo further testing tomorrow to determine a decision about potential surgery. Receiver Randall Cobb suffered a groin injury against the Rams and did not return.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook was carted off late in the third quarter with what was later termed a shoulder injury. Linebacker Anthony Barr suffered a hamstring injury.
- Denver Broncos offensive lineman Dalton Risner (back) and Calvin Anderson (knee) were ruled out against the Chargers. Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered a lower leg injury but returned in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said he's been playing through an injured his right knee since Oct. 3, per Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News. Elliott added that the team hasn't approached him about sitting out Week 13 against the Saints and he feels he can manage the injury.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is dealing with a sprained ankle, per coach Matt Rhule. McCaffrey was seen sporting a walking boot after Carolina's loss to Miami.
- Los Angeles Rams receiver J.J. Koski (hamstring) did not return after getting hurt in the second half.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Aaron Stinnie (knee) exited early against the Colts. Cornerback Jamel Dean (shoulder) was ruled out. Wide receiver Jaelon Darden was evaluated for a concussion.
- New York Giants linebacker Trent Harris (ankle) exited early against the Eagles. Cornerbacks Adoree' Jackson (quad) and Darnay Holmes (chest) were ruled out.
- Tennessee Titans tight end Tommy Hudson suffered an ankle injury versus the Patriots. Linebacker Monty Rice (ankle) was ruled out.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Robert Spillane suffered a knee injury against Bengals and did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Riley Reiff suffered a left ankle injury against the Steelers. Center Trey Hopkins exited early with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Jack Driscoll (ankle) was ruled out against the Giants.
- New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Rankins (knee) and linebacker Quincy Williams (calf) exited early against the Texans.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman DeMarcus Walker suffered a hamstring injury against the Jets.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Dan Arnold did not return after suffering a knee injury against the Falcons.
LB Bobby Wagner signing with Seahawks on one-year, $7 million deal
Former Rams linebacker Bobby Wagner is signing a one-year deal with the Seattle Seahawks, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported on Saturday.
Bills head coach Sean McDermott shares outlook on AFC East for 2023 season
Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott shares with NFL Network's Judy Battista his expectations for his team and his thoughts on the AFC East division.
Bears' Matt Eberflus on Justin Fields: 'All the things that come with that position, he exuded those traits'
The Chicago Bears' trade out of the No. 1 overall spot in the upcoming draft cemented quarterback Justin Fields as the franchise cornerstone, a decision coach Matt Eberflus discussed with NFL Network's Judy Battista at the Annual League Meeting on Saturday.
Chiefs' Andy Reid expects WR Skyy Moore to 'step up'; Patrick Mahomes to keep rehabbing ankle
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid told NFL Network's Steve Wyche that he expects second-year wide receiver Skyy Moore "to step up" with key departures from the 2023 offseason.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Saturday, March 25
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Giants HC Brian Daboll looking beyond 'foundation' laid in first season: We 'have a long way to go'
Giants head coach Biran Daboll is pleased with the start he's had in New York, but as the roster turnover has gotten underway, he admits the 2023 iteration of the team has "a long way to go" to build of its foundation.
Rams COO Kevin Demoff explains team's shift in approach entering 2023
Los Angeles Rams chief operating officer Kevin Demoff sent a letter to season-ticket holders on Friday to explain the team's decisions so far in the 2023 offseason.
Rams QB Matthew Stafford, wife Kelly join Angel City FC investor group
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford and his wife Kelly joined the Angel City FC investor group.
Top edge rusher prospect Tyree Wilson underwent foot procedure, won't participate in Texas Tech pro day
Texas Tech edge rusher Tyree Wilson, one of the top prospects in the 2023 NFL Draft, will not work out at the Red Raiders' pro day next week per the advice of his doctor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Eagles signing former Steelers first-round pick Terrell Edmunds to one-year deal
The Eagles are signing former Steelers safety Terrell Edmunds to a one-year deal, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Friday.
Ravens signing WR Nelson Agholor to one-year, $3.25M contract
Nelson Agholor is moving to Charm City. Agholor is signing a one-year, $3.25 million deal with the Baltimore Ravens, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported on Friday.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!