- Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin was ruled out early in Sunday night's game due to a knee injury.
- San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel suffered a groin injury and linebacker Fred Warner hurt his hamstring against the Vikings. After the game, head coach Kyle Shanahan said he did not know the severity of Samuel and Warner's injuries but that they would undergo MRIs. Running back Trey Sermon (ankle) and LB Dre Greenlaw (groin) also were ruled out.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said his fractured toe is felt good for most of Sunday's game against the Rams. He added that he's set to undergo further testing tomorrow to determine a decision about potential surgery. Receiver Randall Cobb suffered a groin injury against the Rams and did not return.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook was carted off late in the third quarter with what was later termed a shoulder injury. Linebacker Anthony Barr suffered a hamstring injury.
- Denver Broncos offensive lineman Dalton Risner (back) and Calvin Anderson (knee) were ruled out against the Chargers. Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered a lower leg injury but returned in the second half.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said he's been playing through an injured his right knee since Oct. 3, per Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News. Elliott added that the team hasn't approached him about sitting out Week 13 against the Saints and he feels he can manage the injury.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is dealing with a sprained ankle, per coach Matt Rhule. McCaffrey was seen sporting a walking boot after Carolina's loss to Miami.
- Los Angeles Rams receiver J.J. Koski (hamstring) did not return after getting hurt in the second half.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Aaron Stinnie (knee) exited early against the Colts. Cornerback Jamel Dean (shoulder) was ruled out. Wide receiver Jaelon Darden was evaluated for a concussion.
- New York Giants linebacker Trent Harris (ankle) exited early against the Eagles. Cornerbacks Adoree' Jackson (quad) and Darnay Holmes (chest) were ruled out.
- Tennessee Titans tight end Tommy Hudson suffered an ankle injury versus the Patriots. Linebacker Monty Rice (ankle) was ruled out.
- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Robert Spillane suffered a knee injury against Bengals and did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Riley Reiff suffered a left ankle injury against the Steelers. Center Trey Hopkins exited early with a knee injury.
- Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Jack Driscoll (ankle) was ruled out against the Giants.
- New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Rankins (knee) and linebacker Quincy Williams (calf) exited early against the Texans.
- Houston Texans defensive lineman DeMarcus Walker suffered a hamstring injury against the Jets.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Dan Arnold did not return after suffering a knee injury against the Falcons.
Aaron Rodgers on Packers' rookie WRs: 'Physically, they definitely look the part'
Having to make up the production from the offseason losses of two of the Packers' top wide receivers, QB Aaron Rodgers said he has full trust in the new faces' ability to adjust to the big leagues.
Falcons sign former Bears DL Eddie Goldman to one-year deal
The Atlanta Falcons bolstered their defensive line with a veteran addition Wednesday, signing Eddie Goldman to a one-year deal. Safety Brad Hawkins and punter Dom Maggio were released in corresponding moves.
NFL community reacts to Panthers' trade for Browns QB Baker Mayfield
Baker Mayfield was finally traded Wednesday, when the Browns agreed to send the fifth-year quarterback to the Panthers in exchange for a 2024 conditional fifth-round pick. Players, current and former, from around the NFL reacted to the blockbuster move.
Browns trading Baker Mayfield to Panthers for 2024 conditional fifth-round draft pick
The Browns and Panthers have agreed to a trade that sends Baker Mayfield to Carolina in exchange for a 2024 conditional fifth-round pick (which can become a fourth-round selection), NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.
Saints QB Jameis Winston throwing without brace on surgically repaired left knee
Jameis Winston appears to have reached another milestone in his return from last year's season-ending ACL injury. The New Orleans Saints quarterback posted a video to Instagram this week of himself throwing without a brace on his surgically repaired left knee.
Terry McLaurin was 'confident' extension with Commanders would get done: 'I wanted to be here'
Terry McLaurin met the media Wednesday for the first time since signing a lucrative three-year extension with the Washington Commanders, expressing confidence all along that a deal would get done.
Broncos LB Bradley Chubb on potential of bounce-back season: 'The dam has to break at some point'
Denver Broncos linebacker Bradley Chubb struggled to produce results while plagued by an ankle injury last season. Now fully healthy, the pass rusher feels a bounce-back season is right around the corner.
Lane Johnson praises Eagles QB Jalen Hurts' poise, says he 'demands respect'
Philadelphia Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson recently praised quarterback Jalen Hurts' leadership on "NFL Total Access." But while the lineman believes Philly has a great roster, he's been around long enough to know the importance of taking it day-by-day.
Mike Grier, brother of Dolphins GM Chris Grier, hired by Sharks as first Black GM in NHL history
Miami Dolphins general manager Chris Grier's brother, Mike Grier, was tabbed to become GM of the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday. Mike Grier is the first Black GM in the history of the NHL.
Seahawks chair Jody Allen says team is not for sale right now
Jody Allen, chair of the Seattle Seahawks and trustee of the Paul G. Allen Trust, said in a statement released Tuesday by the team that neither the Seahawks nor the NBA's Portland Trail Blazers, which the Allen Trust owns as well, are currently up for sale.
Mike Evans recalls Tom Brady's hint at unretirement: 'I didn't think he was really coming back'
Mike Evans was surprised, just like everyone else in the football world, when Tom Brady unretired earlier this year. The quarterback barely even gave his Buccaneers teammate a heads up in a text conversation earlier in the day.