Khalil Mack has never missed a game since entering the league in 2014. Will Week 8 of the 2018 season be the first?
Since then, Mack has not recorded a sack while recording just three tackles altogether.
Chicago might also be without receiver Allen Robinson (groin), who is listed as questionable. Left guard Eric Kush (neck) has been ruled out.
Here are other injuries we're tracking Friday:
Cornerback Buster Skrine cleared concussion protocol and is off the injury report.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring) has been ruled out for his fourth consecutive game. Cornerback D.J. Hayden (toe) is doubtful for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Cornerbacks A.J. Bouye (calf) and Tyler Patmon (neck) and tight end James O'Shaughnessy (hip) are also out.
- Houston Texans coach Bill O'Brien said wide receiver Will Fuller suffered a torn ACL in Thursday night's win against the Dolphins. O'Brien said cornerback Aaron Colvin, who's been out since Week 4 with an ankle injury, could return after the Texans' Week 10 bye. He said cornerback Kevin Johnson, who was placed on injured reserve after suffering a concussion in Week 1, is less likely to return that soon.
Texans linebacker Zach Cunningham is believed to have suffered a knee sprain Thursday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, via a source. He's scheduled to have an MRI today.
- The Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (hamstring), linebackerAnthony Barr (ankle), safety Andrew Sendejo (groin) and left guard Tom Compton (knee) will not play against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. Left tackle Riley Reiff (foot) is doubtful, and cornerback Xavier Rhodes (foot) and nose tackle Linval Joseph (ankle, knee) are questionable.
Defensive end Everson Griffen, who has missed the last five games while dealing with a mental health issue, is not on the Vikings injury report and is expected to play, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
- Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson (back, calf), running back Chris Ivory (hamstring), running back LeSean McCoy (concussion) were all limited in Friday's practice. Defensive end Trent Murphy (knee) was out.
- New England Patriots running back Sony Michel (knee) and cornerback Eric Rowe (groin) did not practice Friday. Offensive tackle Marcus Cannon (concussion), wide receiver Josh Gordon (hamstring), tight end Rob Gronkowski (ankle, back), linebacker Dont'a Hightower (knee), tight end Jacob Hollister (hamstring), defensive end John Simon (shoulder) and defensive end Deatrich Wise (ankle, knee) were all limited participants.