Michael Bennett did not return to the game in Seattle after suffering a knee injury. The Seahawks' defensive end went down midway through the third against Atlanta. However, coach Pete Carroll assured after the game that Bennett just has a "sore knee" and would be OK.
Other injuries we're tracking on this Sunday of Week 6:
- Cornerback Damarious Randall missed the remainder of the game against Dallas with a groin injury, and wide receiver Davante Adams was evaluated for a concussion.
- The Cowboys had to wait beyond this Sunday to see Dez Bryant back on the field, but his prospects look good for the near future. The Dallas wideout was inactive for Sunday's game against Green Bay, but Bryant told NFL Network's Jane Slater that he's "good...playing against Philly", the Cowboys' Week 8 opponent after the bye.
Dallas cornerback Morris Claiborne went down with a concussion in the first half against the Packers.
- Terrell Suggs is believed to have suffered a bicep tear in the Ravens' loss to the Giants, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per source informed of the situation. Rapoport adds the severity of the injury is not clear, and a source who has talked to Suggs says he wants to play through it. Suggs will have more tests Monday.
- Colts tight end Dwayne Allen did not return to Sunday night's game after suffering an ankle injury in the first quarter. Wide receiver Phillip Dorsett did not return with a hamstring injury.
- Buffalo running back LeSean McCoy was helped off the field in the first half but returned to the game against San Francisco.
- Niners cornerback Rashard Robinson (concussion) was ruled out for their loss to the Bills. San Francisco did avoid injury when Carlos Hyde (shoulder) was declared questionable to return but rejoined action in the third.