Rosen, who suffered a sprained toe on the Cardinals' final offensive play Thursday night, is in a walking boot, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Rapoport adds Rosen doesn't believe the toe injury is considered serious and coach Steve Wilks said the team believes he'll be able to play on Oct. 28 against the San Francisco 49ers.
The fallout from Arizona's loss extended beyond Rosen's injury Friday morning, as theCardinals fired offensive coordinator Mike McCoy.
Here's other injuries we're tracking on Friday:
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook will miss his fourth game in five weeks because of a hamstring injury, coach Mike Zimmer said.
- Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson said cornerback Jalen Mills, who was added to the injury report Thursday with a hamstring, is "fine" and good to go. Defensive tackle Haloti Ngati (calf) is still day-to-day. Running back Darren Sproles (hamstring) could practice next week. Pederson also said that he expects to have both offensive tacklesJason Peters andLane Johnson on Sunday.
- Denver Broncos safety Darian Stewart's neck injury is not believed to be serious, Rapoport reported. The Broncos believe running back Royce Freeman has a high-ankle sprain but he is scheduled to undergo an MRI later Friday. Vance Joseph said later Friday that his injury is day-to-day and they're optimistic that he can play against the Chiefs next week, according to 9News. Wideout DaeSean Hamilton has an MCL sprain and is expected to miss time.
- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is set to return after missing three games because of a hamstring injury. Lee was a full participant in practice Friday. Wide receiver Tavon Austin will not have surgery at this time after getting a second opinion on his groin injury. He could, however, miss a few weeks, per the team.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars officially ruled out running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring) for Sunday's game against the Houston Texans. Fournette will miss his third straight game. Cornerback D.J. Hayden (toe) also won't play and defensive end Calais Campbell (ankle/hip) and cornerback Tre Herndon (hamstring) are each questionable.
- Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick (knee) has been ruled out. Defensive endEzekiel Ansah (shoulder) and guard T.J. Lang (concussion) are questionable.
- Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins is off the injury report after being limited in practice all week with a foot injury. Offensive lineman Zach Fulton (ankle) is questionable and cornerback Aaron Colvin (ankle), tight end Ryan Griffin and cornerbackShareece Wright (shoulder/hand/groin) are all out.