Engram's 104 yards receiving through three games currently ranks fourth on the team, and the Giants must now find a viable replacement at the tight end position to help the passing game.
Here are other injuries we are monitoring on Monday:
- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee, who injured his other hamstring last night, is expected to miss a few weeks at least, sources told Rapoport.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Ryan Glasgow, who was carted off the field Sunday, is feared to have suffered a season-ending knee injury, Rapoport reported, per sources informed. He left the stadium in crutches and has an MRI this morning.
- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said defensive tackle Muhammad Wilkerson had surgery last night in the Washington area for a "significant" injury. It's likely season-ending, Rapoport reported. He will return to the team today, according to a team spokesperson. Linebacker Nick Perry is in the concussion protocol.
- Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson said wideout Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) has not yet been cleared for contact.
9. San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman suffered a mild calf sprain and will be out for a few weeks, Rapoport reported. In addition, quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will miss the remainder of the season after suffering a torn ACL in his left knee during Sunday's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Coach Kyle Shanahan said running back Matt Breida hyper extended his knee and is questionable this week.
- Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy told reporters rookie wide receiver Anthony Miller (shoulder) and Prince Amukamara (hamstring) are considered day-to-day.
Cornerback Aqib Talib suffered a high ankle sprain Sunday and could miss four to six weeks, Rapoport reported. Coach Sean McVay told reporters that Talib will likely need surgery, though the corner is getting a second opinion this week.
McVay said kick returner JoJo Natson had surgery on his broken hand, and there's a chance he could play Week 5 against the Seattle Seahawks.
- Tennessee Titans quarterback Blaine Gabbert remains in the concussion protocol, coach Mike Vrabel announced.
- Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott said running back LeSean McCoy (ribs) is progressing well. LinemanShaq Lawson (hamstring) looks like he'll practice this week. Defensive end Trent Murphy is day to day with an ankle injury.
- Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh said that tight end Hayden Hurst (foot) could return to practice this week.
- Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen (knee/non injury related) and running back Dalvin Cook (hamstring) did not participate at practice. Cornerback Trae Waynes (ankle) was limited.