Here are the following injuries we are tracking following Sunday's action in the NFL:
- Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn said wideoutJulio Jones was dealing with a lower leg injury in the game vs. the Panthers and will be limited this week.
Quinn also told reporters Devonta Freeman is dealing with another injury in addition to his shoulder injury, but saved details for Wednesday's injury report.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shutting down quarterback Jameis Winston (shoulder) for the next few weeks, head coach Dirk Koetter told reporters.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is dealing with injuries to his ankle and knee, coach Jason Garrett told reporters Monday. The injuries, however, are not considered significant and he's considered day to day.
Defensive lineman Brian Price will undergo knee surgery Tuesday and is headed to injured reserve, per Garrett. Left tackle Tyron Smith suffered a groin injury vs. the Chiefs, Garrett added.
- Chicago Bears tight end Zach Miller, who underwent surgery on his leg last week after suffering a devastating injury in Week 8, thanked fans for their support:
- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is expected to be activated on Wednesday, but could return as a backup to Case Keenum, who has played well in place of the injured Sam Bradford, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll told reporters Monday he's not sure how bad running back Eddie Lacy's groin sprain is, per USA Today's Liz Mathews. Lacy left Sunday's game against the Redskins due to the injury, and was replaced by Thomas Rawls.
- Denver Broncos rookies tight end Jake Butt (knee) and quarterback Chad Kelly (knee/wrist) will both go on injured reserve.
- Green Bay Packers offensive tackle Bryan Bulaga injured his left knee during the fourth quarter of Monday's game against the Lions and was eventually carted off to the locker room after limping under assistance to the sideline. Coach Mike McCarthy said team doctors are "very concerned" about the injury, but he did not have specifics about the nature of the injury. Safety Morgan Burnett left for the locker room during the third quarter after suffering a groin injury. Tight end Martellus Bennett (shoulder) was ruled out before the game and guardLane Taylor (ankle) was active, giving Green Bay a fully healthy starting offensive line.
- The San Francisco 49ers are placing safety Jaquiski Tartt, tight end Cole Hikutini and offensive lineman Garry Gilliam on injured reserve. Kyle Shanahan added linebacker Elijah Lee, tight end George Kittle and wide receiver Trent Taylor will not play against the New York Giants.
- The Cleveland Browns have designated wideout Corey Coleman (hand) to return from injured reserve. He will participate in some periods of practice Monday, the team announced.
Offensive tackle Joe Thomas also shared an update on his rehabilitation from a season-ending torn triceps: