Texans head coach Bill O'Brien told reporters Friday that Miller had a chance to play and he was officially listed as questionable.
On Saturday, the team announced that Miller will not travel with the team and was downgraded to out vs. Philadelphia.
Wideout Keke Coutee (hamstring) was also downgraded to out.
Wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle), cornerback Johnathan Joseph (hip/illness) and guard Senio Kelemete (elbow/rib/illness) are questionable to play.
In other news, cornerback Kayvon Webster was activated off of injured reserve on Saturday. Webster has not played since Week 5 and was placed on IR with a quad injury.
Here are other injuries we are monitoring Friday:
- New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa (ankle) has been ruled out. Linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis (shoulder) is listed as doubtful. Defensive back Darryl Roberts (toe) and outside linebacker Jordan Jenkins (ankle) are questionable.
- Arizona Cardinals defensive end Markus Golden (ankle), cornerback Patrick Peterson (illness) and tight end Ricky Seals-Jones (illness) are both listed as questionable for Sunday.
- Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (neck) has been downgraded to out for Saturday vs. Baltimore. Wide receiver Keenan Allen (hip) is listed as questionable for the game, but is expected to play, per Rapoport.
- Los Angeles Rams running backTodd Gurley (knee) is questionable to play against the Cardinals on Sunday, coach Sean McVay said. "We're not going to do anything that isn't smart for Todd," McVay said.
- Indianapolis Colts safety Clayton Geathers (knee) and linebacker Anthony Walker (shoulder) will not play Sunday. Wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (ankle) and safety Mike Mitchell (calf) are both listed as questionable.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Kendall Fuller returned to practice Friday after missing Wednesday and Thursday because of a thumb injury. He is questionable for Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks. Running back Spencer Ware (hamstring) is doubtful after being limited in practice all week and wide receiverSammy Watkins (foot) will not play.
- Seattle Seahawks guard D.J. Fluker (hamstring), running back Rashaad Penny (knee), safety Bradley McDougald (knee), defensive tackle Jarran Reed (oblique/groin), cornerback Shaquill Griffin (hip), longsnapper Tyler Ott (illness) and tackle Germain Ifedi (groin) are all listed as questionable. Safety Tedric Thompson (chest/ankle) has been ruled out.
K.J. Wright will play against the Chiefs, coach Pete Carroll told reporters. Wright hasn't played since Week 10 with a knee injury.