Here's a rundown of the notable injuries we've been tracking during Sunday's Week 11 games:
- Philadelphia Eagles kicker Jake Elliott did not return after being evaluated for a head injury. Defensive tackle Beau Allen also did not return with a knee injury.
Wide receiver Alshon Jeffery, who was limited this week in practice with an ankle injury, was active tonight against the Cowboys.
Linebacker Anthony Hitchens left with a knee injury and did not return.
- Los Angeles Chargers wideout Travis Benjamin suffered an ab strain againg Buffalo and did not return.
- Houston Texans running backD'Onta Foreman was carted off with an apparent leg injury after scoring a 34-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter of a 31-21 victory over the Arizona Cardinals. He couldn't walk off the field after scoring the final points of the Texans' 31-21 victory, and NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports Houston believes Foreman suffered a torn Achilles on the play.
- Washington Redskins running back Chris Thompson was carted off the field with his leg in an air cast during the second half after suffering a lower leg/ankle injury. He was quickly ruled out, and coach Jay Gruden told reporters that Thompson broke in fibula Sunday and will need surgery.
Safety Montae Nicholson left during the first half against the New Orleans Saints to be evaluated for a concussion and did not return to the game. Offensive lineman Shawn Lauvao suffered a stinger in the first half.
Rapoport reported, per a source, that wideout Robert Woods suffered a shoulder injury, but it is not believed to be serious.
- Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Kroft exited their win over Denver with a right hand injury. Linebacker Vinny Rey was ruled out with a hamstring injury.