The Bengals officially designated Green (toe) as questionable on Friday's injury report despite the receiver not practicing the entire week. Green hasn't played since Week 8.
Whether Green actually suits up for action remains to be seen, but the questionable designation signals a 50-50 chance barring a downgrade before the game.
UPDATE: On Saturday NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Green was downgraded to doubtful.
Here are the other injuries we're monitoring heading into Sunday's games:
- Washington Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams was transported to the hospital after Thursday's loss to the Dallas Cowboys. Redskins coach Jay Gruden said X-rays taken on Williams' ribs were negative. Linebacker Cassanova McKinzy, suffered a torn pectoral muscle against Cowboys on Thursday, a source told Rapoport.
Bills quarterback Derek Anderson (concussion) is listed as out. Tight end Charles Clay (hamstring) is doubtful. Center Russell Bodine (shoulder), cornerback Taron Johnson (shoulder), defensive end Shaq Lawson and defensive end Trent Murphy are all listed as questionable.
- New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) will not play against the New England Patriots on Sunday. Josh McCown will get the start for New York. Safety Marcus Maye (thumb,shoulder) and left guard James Carpenter (shoulder) are doubtful to play. Wide receiver Robby Anderson (ankle) and linebacker Brandon Copeland (elbow) are questionable.
Offensive tackle James Hurst (back) also has been ruled out for the Ravens. Running back Alex Collins (foot), linebacker Tim Williams (ankle) and cornerback Tavon Young (groin) are all questionable.
- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Bradysat out practice Friday because of a knee injury and an illness. He is listed as questionable to play against the Jets, but NFL Network's Mike Giardi reported Brady will play. Tight end Rob Gronkowski (ankle, back) said he's "good to go" for Sunday's game against the New York Jets. Gronkowski missed New England's last game because of injury.
Patriots guard Shaq Mason (calf) and running back Sony Michel (knee) were also questionable. Tight end Dwayne Allen (knee) will not play.
- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Jordan Hicks (calf), cornerback Sidney Jones (hamstring), cornerback Avonte Maddox (knee/ankle), cornerback Jalen Mills (foot) and running back Darren Sproles (hamstring) have all been ruled out for Sunday vs. Giants. Cornerback Rasul Douglas (knee/ankle) is listed as questionable.
- Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota (neck) is expected to start against the Houston Texans on Monday, coach Mike Vrabel said. He was a full participant in practice Friday.
The Chargers also listed wide receiver Tyrell Williams (quad) and defensive lineman Brandon Mebane as questionable for Sunday's tilt.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver DeSean Jackson (thumb) and defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (knee/shoulder/hand) are questionable to play against the 49ers. Linebacker Lavonte David (knee), safety Justin Evans (toe) and cornerback M.J. Stewart (foot) are all ruled out. Defensive endVinny Curry (ankle), center Ryan Jensen (hamstring), running back Ronald Jones (hamstring) and safety Jordan Whitehead (concussion) are all questionable, too.