New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (illness) and defensive end Cameron Jordan (eye) are expected to play in Sunday's game versus the San Francisco 49ers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
Cornerback Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) is progressing well, but is not quite ready to play in Sunday's game, Rapoport added.
Kamara did not practice on Thursday due to the illness, but he was a full participant in Friday's session. Jordan was a limited participant throughout the entire week. On Friday, Saints head coach Dennis Allen said he didn't think Kamara's illness would be an issue and now the RB is on track to play.
Kamara has missed two games (Week 2 and Week 4) as he was dealing with a ribs injury. As for Jordan, he missed the first game of his 12-year career in Week 11.
This season, Kamara has 511 rushing yards and once rushing touchdown, while Jordan has 5.5 sacks in 10 games played.
The Saints (4-7) and the 49ers (6-4) will kick off at 4:25 p.m. ET.
Other injuries we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 12 games:
- Baltimore Ravens running back Gus Edwards (hamstring/knee) is expected to play in Sunday's game versus the Jaguars, per Rapoport. Wide receivers Demarcus Robinson (hip) and Devin Duvernay (hamstring) are expected to play as well, Rapoport added. Edwards, Robinson and Duvernay are officially active.
- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase (hip) is not ready to play and is not expected to play versus the Titans, per Rapoport. Chase is officially inactive.
- Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle) is not likely to play versus the Chiefs, per Rapoport.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring) is likely to play in Sunday's game versus the Saints, per Rapoport.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Vita Vea (foot; questionable) will play today versus Cleveland, per NFL Network's Sara Walsh. Vea is officially active.
- Washington Commanders tight end Logan Thomas (ribs/illness) is active versus the Falcons. Defensive end Chase Young has been downgraded to out for Sunday's game due to an illness, the team announced.