Miles Sanders was sidelined yet again at Philadelphia Eagles practice Friday by a hamstring injury.
While coach Nick Sirianni didn't sound concerned about the long-term health of his starting running back, the Eagles skipper told reporters that there is no timetable for Sanders' return to action.
"You know I'll never get into how long or anything like that or how bad. I'm not a doctor, I'm not a trainer," Sirianni said. "We're just being precautious with him. He had some tightness and some soreness in it, and just being precautious with him. We'll see how it goes."
Sirianni added Sanders is getting better and "will be ready when he gets back in."
Sanders played seven snaps in Philly's preseason opener, catching two passes for 20 yards. He's been out of practice since Sunday.
The Eagles take on the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. Sirianni didn't disclose whether the starters would play, but given Sanders' situation, it sounds like he at the very least will likely sit.
- RB Spencer Brown injured his ankle on Friday night against the Patriots.
- DE Amare Barno sustained a hamstring injury on Friday night versus the Patriots.
- Safety Juston Burris injured his ribs Friday against the Patriots.
- QB Matt Corral had his foot stepped on versus the Patriots on Friday and had X-rays, head coach Matt Rhule said after the game. Corral left the facility with a boot on his left foot.
- OT Isaiah Prince is week-to-week with a bicep injury, per head coach Zac Taylor.
- CB Cam Taylor-Britt underwent core surgery this week, per Taylor, and will miss the remainder of training camp.
- TE Drew Sample (knee) is considered week-to-week.
- LB Markus Bailey has a hamstring injury, but should be back soon, per Taylor.
- OT La'el Collins (back) participated in team drills at practice for the first time this preseason, and could join in on 11-on-11s next week. Collins has been dealing with a back issue since the beginning of training camp last month, and also missed time this week due to a personal matter.
- WR Tyquan Thornton suffered a shoulder injury versus the Panthers and was ruled out in the fourth quarter.
- WR Robert Foster placed on injured reserve after he injured his hamstring in practice.
- WR Demarcus Robinson is expected to sign with the Ravens, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday. Robinson was released by the Raiders Tuesday.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand and more! Wherever you are, this is how you football! Learn more about NFL+.