NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Carson Strong (practice squad)
- CB Trayvon Mullen was waived, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported. Mullen was acquired in August in a trade with the Raiders in exchange for a conditional 2023 draft pick. Tuesday's move means the selection sent to the Raiders remains a seventh-round pick, Garafolo added.
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) was a full participant in Tuesday's walk-through practice.
- FB Reggie Gilliam (ankle) limited
- C Mitch Morse (elbow) full
- LB Matt Milano (knee) DNP
- CB Cam Lewis (forearm) full
- WR Jerry Jeudy will not be suspended for his conduct during Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs, but he’s facing fines for multiple violations, including removing his helmet on the field and making contact with an official, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- RB Mike Boone (ankle) placed on injured reserve
- QB John Wolford (neck) will be out for this week's matchup against the Packers, according to head coach Sean McVay.
- WR Cooper Kupp (ankle): McVay said he would be "hard-pressed" to see Kupp play again this season.
- DL Aaron Donald (ankle) has a possibility of playing on Monday night, according to McVay.
- QB Kenny Pickett remains in concussion protocol, coach Mike Tomlin told reporters. Pickett left Sunday's loss to Baltimore in the first quarter. After initially being cleared, the starting QB was eventually ruled out and replaced by Mitchell Trubisky. "Even though we clear someone to continue, oftentimes they're continually evaluated throughout the process of a game, and that's what transpired," Tomlin said Tuesday. "When he came off the field the next series, they continued that evaluation, and it was determined that he could not continue."
- DL Chris Wormley tore his ACL and is out for the season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- DL Michael Dwumfour (practice squad)
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) DNP
- QB Brock Purdy (oblique/rib) was limited in practice Tuesday and it's unclear if he'll be able to play on Thursday, according to head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) limited
- WR Deebo Samuel (knee/ankle) could miss "three-ish" weeks, according to Shanahan.
- CB Dontae Johnson (knee) placed on practice squad injured reserve