NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- TE Charlie Kolar activated from injured reserve. Kolar had undergone sports hernia surgery in August, and was cleared to practice in mid-October.
- S Jeremy Chinn (hamstring) has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- RB Chuba Hubbard (ankle) was a full participant at practice.
- LB Frankie Luvu (neck) was a full participant.
- WR Laviska Shenault (illness) was a full participant.
- DT Derrick Brown (illness) was a full participant.
- DE Brian Burns (shoulder) was a full participant.
- DT Matthew Ioannidis (back) was a limited participant.
- OT Taylor Moton (elbow) was a limited participant.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is being anticipated for a return this Sunday versus Green Bay, per owner Jerry Jones on Tuesday. Said Jones: “It’s anticipated that he’ll be ready to go." With Dallas coming off its bye week, Elliott missed his only game of the season in Week 8.
- Colts interim coach Jeff Saturday is expected to have pass game specialist/assistant quarterbacks coach Parks Frazier serve as the offensive play-caller for Sunday's game against the Raiders, per NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero.
- DT Sheldon Rankins will miss 4-6 weeks with a dislocated elbow, but the injury could've been a lot worse, NFL Network Insider Mike Garofolo reported Tuesday.
- WR Josh Malone (practice squad)