DeAndre Hopkins has missed just two games in his storied career. Will Sunday be the third?
The Arizona Cardinals' Pro Bowl wideout is a game-day decision for Sunday against the Jaguars, per coach Kliff Kingsbury. Hopkins, who has not practiced all week, is nursing a rib injury and is officially listed as questionable. He played all but a couple snaps in last week's win over the Vikings, while also catching his third touchdown of the year.
Despite Hopkins' inactivity in practice, teammate A.J. Green told reporters Thursday that "he'll be fine."
"Hop don't miss games," Green asserted.
Hopkins hasn't since Week 17 of the 2019 season, when his Texans had already locked up the AFC South title.
- New York Jets coach Robert Saleh said wide receiver Jamison Crowder (groin) will be a game-time decision for Sunday's game against the Broncos. He's listed as doubtful. Running back Tevin Coleman (illness - non-COVID) has been ruled out.
- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (shoulder), guard Xavier Su'a-Filo (knee) and cornerback Trae Waynes (hamstring) are doubtful to play Sunday versus the Steelers.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (ankle) is listed as questionable to play Sunday versus the Seahawks. Linebacker Anthony Barr (knee) is out. Cornerback Harrison Hand was activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Russell Gage (ankle) and cornerback A.J. Terrell (concussion) have been ruled out for Sunday versus the Giants.
- The Baltimore Ravens placed defensive tackle Brandon Williams, defensive end Justin Madubuike and linebackers Justin Houston and Jaylon Ferguson on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Quarterback Lamar Jackson (illness), wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle)safety DeShon Elliott (concussion) and cornerback Jimmy Smith (ankle) are all questionable for Sunday's game against the Lions. Offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley (ankle) and defensive end Derek Wolfe (hip/back) are out.
- Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said running back Darrell Henderson (ribs) will likely be a game-time decision for Sunday against the Buccaneers. He is questionable.
- Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) is doubtful for Sunday's game against the Dolphins.
- New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (calf) and wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) are questionable for Sunday versus the Falcons.
- Philadelphia Eagles left tackle Jordan Mailata (knee) is not expected to play Monday against the Cowboys, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. Andre Dillard would fill in for Mailata, whose absence likely won't be long term, Garafolo added.
- Green Bay Packers guard Elgton Jenkins is doubtful for Sunday's game against the 49ers.
- Tennessee Titans rookie cornerback Caleb Farley and tight end Anthony Firkser have been ruled out for Sunday versus the Colts.
- Chicago Bears defensive linemen Akiem Hicks (illness/knee), Eddie Goldman (knee) and defensive back Eddie Jackson (toe) are questionable for Sunday versus the Browns.
- Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich said quarterback Carson Wentz will "probably be a game-time decision" for Sunday's game against the Titans. He's listed as questionable.
- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham was not included in the team's injury report and thus is on track to make his 2021 debut Sunday against the Bears. Center JC Tretter (knee) and offensive tackle Jedrick Wills (ankle) are questionable.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is expected to miss a few weeks with a hamstring injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Coach Matt Rhule said cornerback Jaycee Horn broke three bones in his foot during Thursday night's win over the Texans. Rapoport reported that the rookie will likely miss 2-3 months.
- Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark (hamstring) is doubtful for Sunday versus the Chargers. Defensive tackle Chris Jones (wrist) is questionable.
- Dallas Cowboys receiver Amari Cooper told reporters he suffered a cracked rib in Dallas' Week 1 loss but plans to play Monday night against the Eagles. "It's getting better every day," Cooper said. "I'll be ready." He was a full participant in Friday's practice.
- Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (groin) and linebacker Trey Flowers (shoulder/knee) are listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Ravens.
- Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Chiefs. Cornerback Chris Harris (shoulder) has been ruled out.
- Arizona Cardinals offensive tackle Kelvin Beachum (ribs), linebacker Devon Kennard (hamstring) and cornerback Byron Murphy (ankle) are all questionable for Sunday's game against the Jaguars.
- Jacksonville Jaguars cornerbacks C.J. Henderson (groin/illness) and Tre Herndon (knee) are questionable for Sunday against the Cardinals.
- Miami Dolphins outside linebackers coach Rob Leonard will not be available for Sunday's game against the Raiders due to COVID-19 protocols, NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe reported.
- New England Patriots offensive tackle Trent Brown (calf) and linebacker Josh Uche (back) are questionable for Sunday against the Saints.
- New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore (thumb) was a full participant in Friday's practice and does not have a game designation for Week 3 against the Patriots. Center Erik McCoy has been ruled out. The team announced that assistants Ryan Nielsen, Brian Young, and Dan Roushar will not be in attendance at Sunday's game due to COVID-19 protocols.
- San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) is doubtful for Sunday's game against the Packers, while defensive end Arik Armstead (abductor), cornerback Emmanuel Moseley (knee) and defensive tackle Javon Kinlaw (knee) are questionable. Rookie running back Trey Sermon has cleared the concussion protocol and does not have a game designation.
- Denver Broncos defensive tackle Mike Purcell (knee) and guard Graham Glasgow (illness) are questionable for Sunday against the Jets.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul (hand/shoulder) and wide receiver Jaydon Mickens (abdomen) have been ruled out against the Rams.
- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion), running back Rashaad Penny (calf) and offensive tackle Brandon Shell (ankle) are out for Sunday's game against the Vikings.
- Washington Football Team defensive tackle Matthew Ioannidis (knee) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Bills.
- Buffalo Bills cornerback Levi Wallace (knee) is questionable to play versus Washington.
- The Tennessee Titans promoted tight end Tommy Hudson to the active roster.