Here's a rundown of the notable injuries we've been tracking during Sunday's Week 12 games:
- Baltimore Ravens cornerbackJimmy Smith tore his Achilles tendon during the second quarter against the Detroit Lions, coach John Harbaugh announced. He will miss the rest of the season.
- Chicago Bears linebacker Pernell McPhee suffered a shoulder injury during the first half against the San Francisco 49ers. Guard Kyle Long also suffered a shoulder injury and told reporters he would know more about the injury Monday.
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford suffered a right hand injury in the fourth quarter against the Ravens. Jim Caldwell told reporters after the game that Stafford bruised his throwing hand. Offensive tackle Rick Wagner suffered an ankle injury and did not return. GuardT.J. Lang went down with a foot injury.
- Panthers tight end Greg Olsen is battling soreness in his foot and did not play in Sunday's loss to the Saints. There is no structural or long-term issue but the team is being cautious with the game being on turf.
- Houston Texans linebacker Jelani Jenkins was evaluated for a concussion and wide receiver Bruce Ellington suffered a hamstring injury. Wide receiver Braxton Miller was ruled out with a concussion and tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz is being evaluated for a concussion.
- Arizona Cardinals running back Adrian Peterson (neck) did not practice all week and didn't suit up against the Los Angeles Rams.
- Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Casey Hayward, listed as questionable after returning home to mourn the passing of his brother, has returned to the team and will be in uniform against the Cleveland Browns.
- Atlanta Falcons guard Andy Levitre suffered a triceps injury during the first quarter against the Vikings.
- Minnesota Vikings tight end David Morgan suffered a concussion during the first half against the Falcons.
- Miami Dolphins cornerback Cordrea Tankersley suffered an ankle injury during the first half against the Denver Broncos.
- Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Allen Bailey suffered a knee injury against the New York Jets. Center Mitch Morse hurt his foot.
- Buffalo Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson was carted off the field to the locker room after suffering an ankle injury during the second half against the New England Patriots. Quarterback Tyrod Taylor injured his knee and was ruled out for the game. It is believed that he avoided major injury. He will have tests on his knee, but he told people close to him that he's going to be OK, NFL Network Insider Rapoport reported.
Cornerback Tre'Davious White being evaluated for head injury after being hit by Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.
- Green Bay Packers cornerback Damarious Randall left against the Buccaneers in the second half to be evaluated for a concussion.
- Los Angeles Rams linebacker Alec Ogletree suffered an elbow injury during the first half against the Arizona Cardinals and did not return.