Here's other NFL news we're monitoring Saturday:
- According to NFL Network's Stacy Dales, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (calf) missed his fourth straight practice as he continues to heal.
Following Saturday's practice, Colts coach Frank Reich confirmed Luck's absence and said it will continue and the QB is slated to miss the next three days of practices.
The Colts also announced the signing of tight end Zach Conque and, in a corresponding move, the team waived-injured TE Billy Brown.
On Friday, the Colts placed running back Spencer Ware on the active/physically unable to perform list. On Saturday, Rapoport reports Ware is having ankle surgery, which has a recovery period of five-six weeks, and with an injury settlement the back could play again this season for someone and he plans on doing so.
- Philadelphia Eagles starting linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill left Saturday's practice with a knee injury and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports he suffered a Grade 3 MCL sprain, according to sources. Garafolo said Grugier-Hill is likely to miss some time in the regular season, but should be back relatively early.
It's a tough blow for the emerging Grugier-Hill, who had 10 starts in 2018, his third season, and 45 tackles.
- New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray (undisclosed reason) is back on the field after missing four straight days of practice, according to Herbie Teope of The New Orleans Advocate. Murray is in his first year in New Orleans after playing with the Raiders for his first three years and the Vikings for his last two.
According to USA Today reporter Luke Johnson, coach Sean Payton announced that the team signed RB Jacquizz Rodgers and waived RB Rob Kelley.
- The Oakland Raiders announced the addition of running back Mack Brown. Brown, 27, went undrafted out of Florida in 2015 and went onto sign with the Redskins in July 2015. He played in Washington for two seasons before being waived three games into his third season with the team. The Vikings claimed him off waivers in October 2017 and he appeared in one game that season before eventually being released in September 2018.
- The Cleveland Browns announced the signing of defensive tackle Tracy Sprinkle and also waived CB Jermaine Ponder.