The Titans' pass rush is getting two key defenders at practice together for the first time.
Coach Mike Vrabel told reporters defensive end Jadeveon Clowney and linebacker Vic Beasley will practice Wednesday.
The Titans signed Beasley back in free agency, but he missed 10 unexcused days of training camp, then landed on the non-football injury list. He was activated to the 53-man roster on Saturday. The team signed Clowney the next day to a one-year deal worth up to $15 million. Vrabel already plans to move the three-time Pro Bowler around to create mismatches.
The Titans open the season Monday night against the Denver Broncos.
Here's other news, injuries and transactions we're tracking on Wednesday:
- The San Francisco 49ers have activated linebacker Fred Warner from the reserve/COVID-19 List, the team announced. Deebo Samuel (foot), rookie wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) and cornerback Jason Verrett (hamstring) all sat out practice.
- Minnesota Vikings defensive end Danielle Hunter was placed on injured reserve and will be out a minimum of three weeks.
- Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks, who's been battling a quad injury, is listed as questionable for Thursday's kickoff game against the Chiefs. Houston fullback Cullen Gillaspia (hamstring) and and linebacker Jonathan Greenard (hamstring) are also questionable.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (hamstring), who's been limited, and cornerback Chido Awuzie (knee) were full participants. Cornerback Jourdan Lewis (ankle) did not practice.
- New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (knee) was limited in practice.
- Buffalo Bills cornerback Josh Norman (hamstring) again did not practice. The team announced it signed guard/center Jordan Devey to the team's practice squad and released running back Antonio Williams.
- The Philadelphia Eagles have signed defensive tackle T.Y. McGill to the practice squad, the team announced. Wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (foot) did not practice. Running back Miles Sanders (hamstring) and wide receiver Jalen Reagor (shoulder) were limited.
- The Green Bay Packers have signed wideout Robert Foster and linebacker Scoota Harris to the practice squad. Linebacker Oren Burks (groin) was limited in practice.
- New York Jets wideouts Breshad Perriman (knee) and Jamison Crowder (hamstring) and rookie Denzel Mims (hamstring) were full participants. Quarterback Joe Flacco (neck), guard Alex Lewis (shoulder), safety Marcus Maye (calf), outside linebacker Tarell Basham (ankle) and linebacker Avery Williamson (hamstring) were limited. Running back La'Mical Perine (ankle) did not practice.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (hamstring) missed practice Wednesday with a hamstring injury. Evans currently is "day to day," per Bruce Arians.
- Las Vegas Raiders cornerback Damon Arnette (thumb/groin) , offensive tackle Trent Brown (calf), defensive tackle Maliek Collins (thigh) were limited in practice.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Devine Ozigbo (hamstring) did not practice. The Jags are in the process of signing former Buccaneers running back Dare Ogunbowale, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. The special-teams ace met with the Raiders earlier this week, but is going to stay in Florida.
- Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn says center Mike Pouncey will be a game-time decision for Sunday and that he's dealing with an injury unrelated to his neck injury from last year. Lynn also said wideout Mike Williams (shoulder) is slowly being worked in this week.
- New Orleans Saints defensive end Marcus Davenport (elbow) did not practice.
- Baltimore Ravens running back Justice Hill (thigh), defensive tackle Justin Madubuike (knee) and wide receiver Chris Moore (finger) did not practice.
- Cleveland Browns cornerback Kevin Johnson (liver), cornerback Greedy Williams (shoulder) and linebacker Mack Wilson (knee) missed practice. Center JC Tretter (knee) was limited.
- Detroit Lions wide receivers Danny Amendola (hamstring) and Kenny Golladay (hamstring), defensive tackle Da'Shawn Hand (groin), running back D'Andre Swift (hip) and offensive tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai (foot) were limited in practice.
- Miami Dolphins cornerbacks Xavien Howard (knee) and Byron Jones (Achilles), and wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) were limited.
- Carolina Panthers guard Dennis Daley (ankle) did not practice.
- Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said rookie linebacker Terrell Lewis was placed on the NFI list after a recent procedure on his knee resulted in atrophy-related issues. He'll miss at least three weeks. The team later announced the move. Rams running back Darrell Henderson (hamstring) was a full participant in practice on Wednesday, while offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth had a rest day.
- Chicago Bears linebacker Robert Quinn (ankle) did not practice. Linebacker Khalil Mack (knee), running back David Montgomery (groin) and wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) were limited.
- Indianapolis Colts offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo (oblique) and center Ryan Kelly (knee) were limited in practice.
- Washington cornerback Kendall Fuller (knee) was limited in practice.
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Russell Gage (groin) was limited.
- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Phillip Dorsett (foot), along with offensive tackles Duane Brown (knee) and Cedric Ogbuehi (pectoral) were limited on Wednesday.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive linemen Geno Atkins (shoulder) and Mike Daniels (groin) were each non-participants in Wednesday's practice.