Julio Jones will miss another game.
The Pro Bowl wideout has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers due to a hamstring injury.
Falcons coach Raheem Morris added the team will determine at another time whether to shut down the star receiver for the balance of the season.
Jones played 94 percent of the snaps against the Saints in Week 13, a season-high, but missed the teams' previous game and hasn't practiced this week due to the hamstring issue. He will miss his fourth game this season due to injury.
Safety Ricardo Allen (concussion) has also been ruled out.
Here's other news, injuries and transactions we're tracking on Friday:
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey McCaffrey is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game with the Broncos. The Panthers activated linebacker Shaq Thompson, wide receiver Curtis Samuel and defensive tackle Derrick Brown from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Detroit Lions interim coach Darrell Bevell said rookie running back D'Andre Swift, who's missed the past three games in part because of an illness while also spending time in the concussion protocol, is trending in the right direction toward playing Sunday against the Packers. He was a full participant Friday and is listed as questionable, along with quarterback Matthew Stafford (thumb). Wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) and cornerback Jeff Okudah (groin) are out.
- Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson said offensive tackle Jason Peters will undergo toe surgery and miss the remainder of the season.
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (neck/back), running back Kenyan Drake (hip) and linebacker Isaiah Simmons (neck/back) are questionable for Sunday against the Giants. Cornerback Johnathan Joseph (neck) has been ruled out.
- Jets safety Ashtyn Davis, guard Greg Van Roten, linebacker Jordan Jenkins and wide receiver Denzel Mims have been ruled out for Sunday versus the Seahawks. Wide receiver Jamison Crowder (calf) is questionable, and running back Frank Gore, who remains in the concussion protocol, is also questionable. New York signed safety J.T. Hassell.
- Houston Texans interim coach Romeo Crennel said running back David Johnson, who didn't practice Thursday because of a personal issue, might not travel to Chicago for Sunday's game against the Bears. He was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list later Friday. Wide receiver Brandin Cooks (foot/neck) is questionable.
- Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Dolphins.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers activated center Maurkice Pouncey from the reserve/COVID-19 list. Cornerback Joe Haden (concussion) and linebacker Robert Spillane (knee) have been ruled out for Sunday against the Bills.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians said wide receiver Mike Evans had a hamstring scare earlier in the week but he'll be good to go Sunday against the Vikings after returning to practice Friday. He does not have a game designation. Cornerback Jamel Dean (groin) will be a game-time decision. He is listed as doubtful.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (calf) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Bengals. Offensive tackle Cameron Erving (knee) was placed on injured reserve.
- Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores said guard Ereck Flowers and running back Salvon Ahmed will not play Sunday versus the Chiefs. Linebackers Elandon Roberts and Kyle Van Noy will be questionable.
- Minnesota Vikings linebacker Eric Kendricks (calf) has been ruled out for Sunday versus the Buccaneers. Tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) is doubtful and tight end Irv Smith (back) is questionable. Running back Alexander Mattison (illness) has been ruled out.
- Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs and safety Johnathan Abram are questionable to play against the Colts. Cornerback Damon Arnette safety Jeff Heath have been ruled out.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Tyler Eifert (shoulder) is questionable for Sunday versus the Titans.
- Tennessee Titans coach coach Mike Vrabel said cornerback Adoree' Jackson will not play Sunday versus the Jaguars. The Titans signed offensive lineman Marshall Newhouse to the 53-man roster.
- New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (hamstring) defensive back Darnay Holmes (knee), linebacker Blake Martinez (back) and offensive tackle Matt Peart (ankle) are questionable for Sunday's game against the Cardinals.
- Indianapolis Colts offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo (knee) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Raiders. Coach Frank Reich said the team will weigh his status following Saturday's walkthrough.
- Washington running back Antonio Gibson (toe) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the 49ers.
- Chicago Bears linebacker Khalil Mack (shoulder) was a limited participant in practice Friday and is questionable for Sunday versus the Texans.
- Cincinnati Bengals safety Brandon Wilson (hamstring) and wide receiver Tee Higgins (hamstring) are questionable for Sunday versus the Cowboys.
- Green Bay Packers safety Darnell Savage is questionable for Sunday versus the Lions.
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Denzel Perryman is doubtful to play Sunday versus the Falcons.
- Cleveland Browns tight end Austin Hooper was added to the injury report with a neck injury and did not practice Friday.
- Broncos guard Graham Glasgow (foot) is doubtful for Sunday versus the Panthers after not practicing all week. Denver waived running back Jeremy Cox.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel, limited by a foot injury in practice this week, does not have a game designation for Sunday versus Washington.
- Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said defensive end Carlos Dunlap will be a game-day decision versus the Jets.
- The New England Patriots signed linebacker Jack Cichy to their practice squad.
- The Ravens plan to work out guard Alex Boone next week, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. Boone, who last played in 2017 with the Cardinals, spent several years with Baltimore offensive coordinator Greg Roman in San Francisco.
- New Orleans Saints defensive tackle Malcom Brown (shoulder) and cornerback Patrick Robinson (hamstring) have been ruled out for Sunday against the Eagles.