Five weeks after sustaining a season-ending neck injury, Kam Chancellor was placed on injured reserve on Saturday, freeing up a roster spot cornerback Mike Tyson and linebacker Kache Palacio on Seattle's roster for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams. In a corresponding move, Seattle waived offensive lineman Mark Glowinski.
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed in late November that Chancellor was going to miss the rest of the season.
Here are the other injuries worth monitoring on Saturday ahead of Week 15:
- Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Denzel Perryman did not return after suffering a hamstring injury late in the second quarter. Wide receiverKeenan Allen (back), running back Austin Ekeler (hand), defensive tackle Corey Liuget (knee) and left tackle Russell Okung (groin) also left with injuries in the second half and did not return.
- Chicago Bears outside linebacker Pernell McPhee (shoulder) and guard Josh Sitton (ankle) did not return against the Detroit Lions. Safety Chris Prosinski and offensive tackle Tom Compton are both in the concussion protocol and did not return. Tight end Adam Shaheen (chest) was inactive and did not play Saturday.
- Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (ankle) is expected to play Sunday, Rapoport reported, per sources.
- The Falcons ruled guard Andy Levitre (triceps) and running back Tevin Coleman (concussion) out for Monday's game against the Bucs.
- The Washington Redskins activated kicker Dustin Hopkins off of injured reserve and waived kicker Nick Rose.