Getting to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is accessible by multiple transport networks. We recommend you plan your journey in advance and check the Transport for London website tfl.gov.uk before you travel.
White Hart Lane Station - 5 min walk, London Overground
Northumberland Park Station - 10 min walk, National Rail
Tottenham Hale Station - 25 min walk, London Underground Victoria line, National Rail
Seven Sisters Station - 30 min walk, London Underground Victoria line, London Overground
We advise that you keep up to date with local travel information at the Transport for London website tfl.gov.uk. On October 8 there is No Greater Anglia service into London from Essex.
We have partnered with National Express to offer fans coach services directly to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. As the nation's Number 1 coach company, National Express run dedicated services from across the UK, and coaches will be there ready to take you home so you can soak up every minute of the occasion. Visit the ‘Event Travel’ section of the National Express website for more information on booking your seat.
We advise you do not travel to the venue via car. Local road closures will be in place around the Stadium on Gameday.
For alternative options please visit tottenhamhotspur.com and go to the 'Attending Matches' menu and move to the 'Getting Here' pages for more detailed information.
Please click the link below for a PDF version of stadium map.
Respect our Neighbours
Please ensure you use one of our many toilets located across the stadium campus before heading home. Should you require use of a toilet after leaving the stadium, the Club has installed public toilet blocks throughout the local area where we have identified a need.
Public toilets are available at the following locations:
- Tottenham Green
- Whitehall Street
- Willoughby Lane
- Tottenham Hale Station
- Seven Sisters Station
As you are arriving at, or leaving the stadium, please be considerate to our neighbours. Information on our recycling bins located around the stadium will help ensure you correctly dispose of your waste.
There will be no paper tickets dispatched for the 2023 NFL London Games at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. All tickets will be digital and every fan attending will need to have their own ticket downloaded and saved to their smartphone. Emails with links to download tickets will be sent approximately 7 days prior to Gameday. For further information on how to forward tickets to friends and how to use your digital ticket on Gameday, please visit NFL.com/LondonGamesDigitalTicketFAQs
If you have any issues on Gameday, there will be plenty of stewards on hand to assist. Alternatively, you can visit the Ticket Office, located at the North West corner of the Stadium on Paxton Terrace.
BABIES IN ARMS
A ticket is required for each person, regardless of age (including babies in arms). If you have a child under 18 months of age who you wish to bring to the Game, please visit the ticket office on Gameday to collect a ticket for your child (free of charge).
Please note, babies will need to sit on their parents' lap and will not be allocated a seat.
Please find all gameday accessibility details HERE.
Pre-Game warmups will begin 40 minutes before kickoff, so we advise all fans to be in their seats for this time. Enhanced security checks will be in place so please arrive early to ensure you have sufficient time to enter the Stadium.
FOOD AND DRINK
You are spoiled for choice when it comes to food and drink at the 2023 NFL London Games! With a variety of American-style refreshments in and around the Stadium, alongside an array of eclectic offerings from the local area, there is something to suit everyone.
Visit the NFL Shop at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium from Saturday 7 October through to Sunday 15 October for the largest range of NFL products outside of America. For opening times and more information on the NFL Shop offerings and events, click here.
The NFL Store at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be open on Gameday from 9am until 9pm. Click and Collect will be available via the NFL One Pass app.
|Date||Day||Opening Time||Closing Time|
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a fully cashless Stadium which means no cash will be accepted for any purchase made within the Stadium and its surrounding campus. All payments can be made using the following methods:
- All major contactless debit and credit cards, with chip and pin applying for purchases over £45. The payment limit is £100.
- Mobile and wearable payments are available. These methods support high-value contactless payments.
NFL ONE PASS APP
Security screening at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be significantly heightened for the NFL London Games. All items carried by spectators and staff will be carefully inspected and we will be adhered to the NFL's Clear Bag Policy. Security enhancements including metal detectors will be in place for this year's Games so please arrive early.
The following list is a guide only. Security reserve the right to prohibit additional items at their discretion.
- Air horns or aerosol cans
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any items deemed dangerous, hazardous, or inappropriate, in management's sole discretion (cable ties, glue, chains and padlocks, chalk, dust or powder substances)
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others).
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, blankets, etc...)
- Beach balls or inflatable devices (balloons)
- Beverage containers, cans, thermoses, glass receptacles, and cups (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Empty, transparent, reusable plastic water bottles up to and including 1 liter are permitted, whether purchased onsite or not
- Bicycles, tricycles, and unicycles of any type
- Use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, or any smoking devices (smoke-free stadium) (Smoking/vaping devices may be possessed, but not used).
- Containers of any type (cans, cold boxes, coolers, hampers, etc…)
- Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No fan cameras with lenses more than six inches (6") long will be permitted. Camcorders will be prohibited, except for credentialed media. Binocular cases and camera bags must comply with the NFL bag policy.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- Food and Drinks (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Footballs; inflated balls of any kind
- *Deflated footballs purchased on game day at an NFL venue will be permitted
- Firearms, knives, blades, electronic stunning devices, or weapons of any kind, to include replica firearms and edged weapons
- Fireworks, explosives, ammunition, flares, or pyrotechnics of any kind
- Frisbees and other similar items
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Laptop computers and laptop sleeves
- Large industrial style "permanent" marker pens
- Laser lights and pointers
- Liquids of any type
- Luggage or suitcases
- Mace / pepper spray / chemical irritants
- Motorbike helmets
- Motorized scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, or other self-propelled items (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose)
- Musical instruments not used in sanctioned performances (trumpets, drums, and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance)
- Noisemakers, horns, and whistles
- Poles, sticks, Selfie sticks, missile-like objects of any kind
- Pom poms, shakers with stick handles
- Seat cushions with pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers
- Scooters, skateboards, or roller skates
- Smoke canisters
- Spray paint
- Strollers, prams, or pushchairs (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose)
- Transmitting devices
- Umbrellas – fixed-shaft umbrellas of any size are prohibited
- Collapsible umbrellas measuring less than 24" (61cm) are permitted but may not be opened within the stadium
- Unauthorized fliers or handbills
CLEAR BAG POLICY
A clear bag policy (along with security screenings) will be in place at all NFL London Games and any additional NFL UK events, to provide a safe environment for all fans. All clear bags entering the stadium/event venue must be no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm) and will be inspected closely by security upon entry to the stadium. The NFL reserves the right to refuse entry of certain items into the stadium consistent with the prohibited items list.
For more information see nfl.com/ukclearbagpolicy.
Despite the stadium Bag Policy, Tottenham Hotspur and the NFL understand that some supporters will need to bring bags that do not meet these requirements into the stadium for medical reasons. In order to do so, an exemption certificate will be required. If you require a medical exemption please contact the Access Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches (6") long will be permitted. Camcorders will be prohibited, except for credentialed media. Binocular cases and camera bags must comply with the NFL bag policy. For the NFL's full prohibited item list please visit NFL.com/ukclearbagpolicy
Register now at nfl.com to receive exclusive content and special offers straight to your inbox
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a non-smoking venue. Smoking (including the smoking of electronic and vapor cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere within the stadium.
Alcohol will be sold at authorised concession stands within the Stadium. Guests must be 18+, and in possession of a valid government issued ID to purchase, handle and consume alcohol.
Please note the Stadium operates a 'Challenge 25' policy so please provide ID when asked.
Budweiser, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and the NFL want to remind adult fans to drink responsibly on Gameday and respect the other fans. Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited (max 4 alcoholic beverages per purchase). Drunk or disorderly behaviour, or violation of any alcohol policy, will result in immediate ejection from the Stadium, without a refund (violators may be subject to arrest dependent on the situation).
To report anti-social behaviour; text NFL followed by the relevant ISSUE, BLOCK, and ROW to 07537 404821
Stadium Management and the NFL reserve the right to change policies and procedures at any time without notice.