NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Bryce Young and the first-team offense will play in Friday's preseason finale versus the Lions, head coach Frank Reich announced.
- K Eddy Pineiro (groin) is expected to be ready for the regular season and may attempt short field goal tries in Friday's preseason finale, per Reich.
- QB Joe Burrow (calf) looks "as good as he's ever looked," head coach Zac Taylor told reporters Monday, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Burrow has yet to return to practice since suffering a calf strain during the first week of training camp.
- TE Mitchell Wilcox has been cleared to practice and was activated off the PUP list.
- OL Cody Ford suffered a concussion in practice, per Taylor.
- RB Isiah Pacheco (shoulder) ditched the non-contact jersey during Monday's practice and head coach Andy Reid told reporters "there's a chance" he plays in Saturday's preseason finale versus the Browns.
- LB Vince Biegel worked out for the Raiders on Monday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- QB Mike White is in the concussion protocol and won't play this week, head coach Mike McDaniel announced.
- RB De’Von Achane (shoulder) is considered week-to-week but avoided a severe injury after having defensive lineman fall on him, per head coach Mike McDaniel.
- QB James Blackman
- CB Tino Ellis (injured)
- S Jason Pinnock is day to day with a leg injury and won't practice, head coach Brian Daboll announced.
- OLB Brandon Copeland, who started for the Jets from 2018-2019, announced his retirement on Monday, per ESPN's Michael Rothstein. The linebacker spent 10 years in the league and spent time with six organizations, most recently the Ravens in a second stint. Over 85 games played (and 21 starts), Copeland compiled 163 combined tackles, 20 tackles for loss, 22 QB hits, six passes defensed, two forced fumbles and eight sacks. His best season came in 2018, when he started 10 games for the Jets and logged 14 QB hits and five sacks.
- DB Anthony Brown worked out for the Jets on Monday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.