NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Isaiah McKenzie remains in concussion protocol, per head coach Sean McDermott.
- DE A.J. Epenesa is not expected to be suspended after being ejected from Sunday's game against Pittsburgh for contacting the referee, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Monday. Pelissero added that Epenesa's actions will be reviewed for a possible fine.
- Matt Rhule has been fired as head coach after a 1-4 start to the season, the team announced Monday.
- Defensive coordinator Phil Snow also was fired on Monday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Assistant coach Al Holcomb is expected to replace Snow as the new DC, per Rapoport and NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo.
- QB Baker Mayfield suffered a high ankle sprain during Sunday's loss to the 49ers, Rapoport reported. P.J. Walker is in line to start Carolina's Week 6 game against the Rams.
- RB Christian McCaffrey has not been in trade talks with the Bills or any other team this season, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero. Carolina already paid most of his $8.6M salary in a bonus, Pelissero added.
- CB Saivion Smith is in the league's concussion protocol, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Pelisssero added that tests revealed no issues with Smith's neck.
- OLB K'Lavon Chaisson (meniscus) will be placed on injured reserve, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Chaisson could potentially return to the team for a Week 10 matchup against the Chiefs.
- G David Edwards is back in concussion protocol, head coach Sean McVay said Monday.
- WR Chris Olave is in concussion protocol, head coach Dennis Allen said.
- LB Jermaine Johnson II (ankle) is day to day but the team will know more by the end of the week, coach Robert Saleh told reports Monday. Added Saleh: "We don't think it's severe."
- QB Carson Wentz (right shoulder) limited in practice report estimation
- WR Jahan Dotson (hamstring) DNP
- WR Dyami Brown (groin) limited
- RB Jonathan Williams (knee) DNP
- TE Logan Thomas (calf) limited
- OT Sam Cosmi (finger) DNP
- LB David Mayo (hamstring) limited
- S Percy Butler (quad) DNP
- CB Christian Holmes (hamstring) limited
- CB William Jackson (back) full