NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip) will miss Monday's game against the Browns but will not be placed on injured reserve, per head coach Zac Taylor. Taylor added Saturday that the Bengals' Week 10 bye week is a factor in the decision to keep Chase off IR. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport also reported that Chase is dealing with a complex hip injury and is considered week to week.
- WR Stanley Morgan (hamstring) out Monday against Cleveland.
- DT Josh Topou (calf) out
- CB Eli Apple (hamstring) doubtful
- TE Pharaoh Brown (concussion/neck) questionable Monday against Cincinnati.
- TE David Njoku (ankle) out
- OT Joe Haeg (concussion) placed on injured reserve.
- OG Wyatt Teller (calf) out
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (knee) questionable
- CB Greg Newsome (oblique) questionable
- CB Denzel Ward (concussion) out
- CB Greedy Williams (illness) questionable
- K Nick Sciba is signing to the practice squad with the expectation that he'll be elevated to play against Philadelphia, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Sciba spent time with the Steelers in training camp.
- WR Josh Malone (from practice squad)
- CB Josh Jackson (groin) downgraded to out Sunday against Philadelphia.
- K Chris Boswell (right groin) downgraded to out.
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- DT Carlos Davis