NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB James Morgan (practice squad)
- QB Carson Strong (practice squad)
- RB Caleb Huntley (torn Achilles) has been placed on injured reserve.
- OL Chuma Edoga (knee) was limited for Tuesday's practice.
- LB David Anenih signed to the 53-man roster
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) did not practice Tuesday. It was his seventh straight missed practice.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (rest/knee) DNP
- WR Devin Duvernay (foot) was placed on injured reserve.
- DE Calais Campbell (knee) DNP
- CB Marcus Peters (calf) DNP
- WR Sammy Watkins was claimed by the team after being released by the Packers on Monday.
- QB Josh Allen (elbow) was a limited participant in Tuesday's practice.
- C Mitch Morse (concussion) DNP
- DE Boogie Basham (calf) DNP
- LB Matt Milano (knee) limited
- WR Andre Roberts (knee) designated to return from injured reserve.
- TE Ian Thomas (thigh) limited
- OT Taylor Moton (not injury related) DNP
- CB Jaycee Horn (shoulder) limited
- RB Khalil Herbert has been designated to return from injured reserve and has returned to practice.
- WR Chase Claypool (knee) was listed as limited in Tuesday's walk-through
- WR N'Keal Harry (back) full
- WR Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) DNP
- OL Teven Jenkins is back at the team facility and considered day to day after being carted off with a neck injury against the Eagles on Sunday, per head coach Matt Eberflus.
- LB Jack Sanborn (ankle) is being placed on injured reserve and his season is now over, per Eberflus.
- DE Terrell Lewis (practice squad)
- LB Kuony Deng (practice squad)
- LB Elijah Lee
- DB Justin Layne
- WR Tee Higgins (hamstring) was limited for Tuesday's practice estimation.
- WR Trent Taylor (hamstring) limited
- TE Hayden Hurst (calf) limited
- DE Trey Hendrickson (wrist) limited
- DE Sam Hubbard (calf) DNP
- CB Cam Taylor-Britt (shoulder) limited
- RB Nick Chubb (foot) did not participate in Tuesday's practice.
- WR David Bell (toe) limited
- TE David Njoku (knee) limited
- C Ethan Pocic (knee) designated to return from injured reserve.
- DE Myles Garrett (illness) DNP
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (concussion) DNP
- CB A.J. Green (toe) full
- TE Jake Ferguson (concussion) was limited in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (foot) limited
- LB Micah Parsons (illness) DNP
- LB Leighton Vander Esch (neck) DNP
- CB Darius Phillips (hamstring) placed on injured reserve
- QB Jarrett Guarantano from the practice squad to the 53-man roster
- G Parker Ferguson (practice squad)
- DB Devon Key (practice squad)
- LB Harvey Langi (practice squad)
- WR Tom Kennedy (practice squad)
- S Deshon Elliott is unlikely to play Saturday due to a shoulder injury, head coach Dan Campbell said.
- RB AJ Dillon has cleared the concussion protocol on Tuesday after exiting Monday night's game, per coach Matt LaFleur.
- WR Brandin Cooks (calf) was listed as limited in Tuesday's walkthrough.
- WR Nico Collins (foot) DNP
- OL Laremy Tunsil (illness) DNP
- RB Jonathan Taylor was placed on season-ending injured reserve after injuring his ankle during Saturday's loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- RB Jordan Wilkins signed to the 53-man roster
- LB Cameron McGrone is being signed off the Patriots' practice squad.
- DE Ifeadi Odenigbo (waived)
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) was limited for Tuesday's practice.
- OL Brandon Scherff (abdomen) limited
- OL Jawaan Taylor (hamstring) DNP
- DL Foley Fatukasi (ankle) DNP
- LB Chad Muma (ankle) limited
- S Andrew Wingard (shoulder) limited
- RB Isiah Pacheco (shoulder) was a full participant for Tuesday's practice.
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) full
- WR Mecole Hardman could be activated from injured reserve before Saturday's game. Head coach Andy Reid called it "a good chance."
- TE Blake Bell (hip): "There's a chance" Bell could be available for the Chiefs Week 16 matchup versus the Seahawks, per Reid.
- TE Jody Fortson (elbow) will not practice, per Ried.
- DE Mike Danna (illness) DNP
- DT Chris Jones (illness) DNP
- DT Khalen Saunders (illness) DNP
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (calf) full
- RB Zamir White (ankle) did not participate in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- OT Jackson Barton (back) DNP
- G Alex Bars (knee) DNP
- LB Darien Butler (quadriceps) limited
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (knee) DNP
- S Duron Harmon (shoulder, neck) limited
- WR DJ Turner (practice squad)
- WR Malik Turner (practice squad)
- WR Ben Skowronek is out for the rest of the season with a calf strain, per head coach Sean McVay.
- C Brian Allen is out for the rest of the season with a calf strain, per McVay.
- WR Justin Jefferson, who sustained chest and rib injuries during Saturday's win, was not listed on Tuesday's injury report.
- QB Josh Rosen (practice squad)
- RB Damien Harris (thigh) was limited for Tuesday's practice estimation.
- RB Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) limited
- WR DeVante Parker (concussion) DNP
- WR Jakobi Meyers (concussion) limited
- CB Jalen Mills (groin) DNP
- CB Jack Jones (knee) limited
- WR Chris Olave (hamstring) was listed as a DNP in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- G Cesar Ruiz (foot) was placed on injured reserve.
- LB Pete Werner (hamstring) DNP
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) limited
- S Marcus Maye (shoulder) limited
- LB Ty Summers was signed to active roster from the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad.
- LB Nephi Sewell (practice squad)
- LB Kenny Young (practice squad)
- LB Tae Crowder was waived. The final selection of the 2020 NFL Draft started 31 games over two-plus seasons with New York and had eight starts and 45 tackles this year.
- OT Evan Neal (shoulder) limited
- G Shane Lemieux (toe) DNP
- DL Leonard Williams (neck) limited
- OLB Kayvon Thibodeaux (elbow) limited
- CB Adoree' Jackson (knee) DNP
- S Xavier McKinney (hand) will not practice this week, per head coach Brian Daboll.
- QB Mike White (ribs) won't be cleared in time for Thursday night and Zach Wilson will start versus the Jaguars, coach Robert Saleh announced Tuesday. White was limited in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- WR Corey Davis (concussion) is "trending in the right direction" but will be a game-time decision on Thursday, per Saleh. Davis was a full participant in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- WR Denzel Mims (concussion) DNP
- WR Jeff Smith (knee) DNP
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) limited
- DT Quinnen Williams (calf) will also be a game-time decision for Thursday, per Saleh.
- CB Brandin Echols (quad) DNP
- QB Jalen Hurts, who suffered a sprained shoulder against the Bears, has not been ruled out for Saturday's Week 16 matchup against the Cowboys, per head coach Nick Sirianni. When asked if there was a chance to play on Saturday, Hurts said, "definitely a chance. I’m taking it day by day. Everybody knows that I’m dealing with something." Hurts did not practice Tuesday.
- QB Gardner Minshew (personal) DNP
- TE Dallas Goedert (shoulder) activated off injured reserve.
- QB Kenny Pickett is close to clearing concussion protocol and is expected to start on Saturday versus the Raiders, per head coach Mike Tomlin. Pickett was listed as a full participant on the team's practice report estimation.
- RB Najee Harris (hip) limited
- WR Diontae Johnson (toe) limited
- TE Pat Freiermuth (foot) full
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) did not participate in Tuesday's practice.
- QB Brock Purdy (oblique, rib) limited
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) limited
- WR Deebo Samuel (ankle, knee) DNP
- DL Arik Armstead (foot, ankle) limited
- DT Javon Kinlaw has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- DL Kalia Davis designated for return from IR
- CB Charvarius Ward (concussion) limited
- CB Tre Swilling (practice squad)
- RB DeeJay Dallas (ankle) did not practice Tuesday
- RB Kenneth Walker III (ankle) DNP
- WR Tyler Lockett underwent what head coach Pete Carroll said was a "perfect" surgery on his hand and there is optimism Lockett could return for Week 17.
- QB Ryan Tannehill, who suffered an ankle injury on Sunday against the Chargers, "doesn't necessarily" have to practice to play on Saturday, per head coach Mike Vrabel. Tannehill was officially listed as a DNP in the team's practice estimation for its Tuesday walkthrough.
- RB Derrick Henry (not injury related) limited
- WR Treylon Burks (concussion) full
- C Ben Jones (concussion) DNP
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) limited
- OLB Denico Autry (knee) limited
- OL Beau Benzschawel (practice squad)
- OL Daniel Munyer (practice squad)
- RB Antonio Gibson (foot) was limited for Tuesday's practice
- RB Brian Robinson (quadriceps) full
- DE Chase Young (knee) limited