NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- CB Dane Jackson "underwent various tests which determined there was no major injury to his neck or spinal cord," the team announced. Jackson was transported to a local hospital after suffering a neck injury Monday vs. the Titans. Head coach Sean McDermott said Jackson was in "good spirits" and the team would take his situation day by day.
- DB Micah Hyde (neck) was taken to the hospital for evaluation on Monday, according to head coach Sean McDermott.
- TE Harrison Bryant (thumb/thigh) limited
- TE Jesse James (biceps) placed on injured reserve.
- G Joel Bitonio (biceps) DNP
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) DNP
- DE Myles Garrett (neck) DNP
- DE Chase Winovich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve.
- OT Tyrone Wheatley (practice squad)
- OT Alex Taylor (from practice squad)
- QB Kurt Benkert is being signed to the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported. Benkert was previously with the Packers and Falcons, and is being signed following the season-ending injury to Trey Lance.
- RB Marlon Mack is being signed to the team's active roster from its practice roster, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
- WR Cole Beasley being signed to the practice squad with the expectation that he will be elevated to the active roster soon, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per source.