NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Chosen Anderson was released Wednesday, the team announced. Anderson's release was initially reported Monday.
- Greg Lewis has been named as the team's new wide receiver coach. Lewis was the Chiefs running backs coach last season and had been with Kansas City as wide receivers or RB coach since 2017.
- Chuck Smith has been named the Ravens' new outside linebackers coach. Smith, a second-round draft pick by Atlanta in 1992 who is nicknamed Dr. Rush, spent nine years as a defensive end in the NFL.
- OT Taylor Moton had his contract restructured to clear salary cap space, the team announced.
- LB Jordan Mack (waived)
- CB Justin Layne was released.
- CB Rashaan Melvin was released.
- RB Khari Blasingame signed a two-year extension, per his agent.
- QB E.J. Perry was claimed off waivers from the Jaguars.
- CB Shaquill Griffin is being released by the Jaguars and will save the team $13.14 million on the salary cap ahead of the new league year kicking off on March 15.
- LB Jarrad Davis
- TE C.J. Uzomah converted $4.5 million of his salary into a bonus that is clearing $3.6 million in cap space for the team, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.