NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB James Conner is dealing with a rib issue, and his status will be more clear later in the week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Conner was listed as DNP in the team's practice estimation.
- RB Darrel Williams has a sprained knee and will be out this week, per Rapoport.
- RB Jonathan Ward (hamstring) has been placed on injured reserve.
- WR Jake Kumerow (ankle) DNP
- WR Isaiah McKenzie (concussion) full
- TE Dawson Knox (foot/hamstring) limited
- C Mitch Morse (elbow) limited
- DT Ed Oliver (ankle) full
- DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring) limited
- CB Tre'Davious White (knee) will return to practice Wednesday, but will not play Sunday versus the Chiefs, per head coach Sean McDermott.
- S Jordan Poyer (ribs) limited
- DB Ja'Marcus Ingram (practice squad)
- QB Baker Mayfield (ankle) is day-to-day, interim head coach Steve Wilks said Wednesday. Wilks said with the progress Mayfield has made, there's a chance that he plays this Sunday versus the Rams.
- WR Laviska Shenault (hamstring) DNP
- WR D.J. Moore (shoulder) full
- LB Frankie Luvu (shoulder) full
- CB Jaycee Horn (ribs) DNP
- S Xavier Woods (hamstring) limited
- WR N'Keal Harry (ankle) practiced in full on Wednesday and carries no game status for Thursday night versus the Commanders.
- OL Alex Leatherwood returned to practice Wednesday, starting a 21-day window to remove him from the reserve/non-football illness list.
- CB Jaylon Johnson (quad) is slated to play Thursday after practicing in full this week.
- QB Dak Prescott (thumb) will work in the "rehab group" and do some light throwing at the end of practice, head coach Mike McCarthy said Wednesday.
- TE Dalton Schultz (knee) limited
- OG Connor McGovern (ankle) full
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (chest) limited
- LB Micah Parsons (groin) DNP
- CB Jourdan Lewis (groin) full
- S Jayron Kearse (knee) full
- S Donovan Wilson (ankle) full
- QB Aaron Rodgers (thumb) will not practice Wednesday, per head coach Matt LaFleur, though LaFleur said "we don't have much concern as far as gameday."
- RB Kylin Hill (ACL) has been designated for return from the physically unable to perform list, and the Packers have 21 days to activate him, per LaFleur.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) DNP
- T David Bakhtiari (knee) limited
- T Elgton Jenkins (knee) limited
- DL Devonte Wyatt (quad) limited
- OL John Miller (from practice squad)
- DL Corey Peters (from practice squad)
- DL Jeremiah Ledbetter (practice squad)
- LB Rashod Berry (practice squad)
- DT Cortez Broughton (from practice squad)
- WR Cooper Kupp (foot) DNP. Head coach Sean McVay said of Kupp, Tyler Higbee and Aaron Donald that "they've got some different things from the game where we're just being smart. I don't expect it to affect their game status."
- TE Tyler Higbee (ankle) DNP
- C Brian Allen (knee) DNP
- DT Aaron Donald (foot) DNP
- QB Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) will not play or be active on Sunday versus the Vikings, per head coach Mike McDaniel. He will work on throwing and individual drills during practice Wednesday. Tagovailoa was listed as limited in Wednesday's practice.
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) could clear protocols by Sunday's game, but would not start, and would back up rookie Skylar Thompson, per McDaniel. Bridgewater did not practice on Wednesday.
- RB Raheem Mostert (knee)
- WR Tyreek Hill (quadriceps/foot) will be practicing Wednesday "without a boot," per McDaniel. Hill was listed as full participant.
- WR Jaylen Waddle (groin)
- OT Austin Jackson has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) DNP
- CB Xavien Howard (groin/groin)
- LB Calvin Munson (practice squad)
- WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey was not claimed off waivers and is expected back on the team's practice squad, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday.
- QB Jameis Wijnston (back/ankle) limited
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) DNP
- WR Michael Thomas (foot) DNP
- WR Chris Olave (concussion) DNP
- TE Taysom Hill (rib) limited
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) DNP
- CB Paulson Adebo (knee) limited
- S Marcus Maye (rib) limited
- QB Daniel Jones (ankle) "came out good" from Sunday's game, per head coach Brian Daboll, and will practice Wednesday.
- QB Tyrod Taylor (concussion) limited
- RB Saquon Barkley (shoulder) will be limited, per Daboll, who said "hopefully he'll be OK."
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) DNP
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) DNP
- DL Leonard Williams (knee) limited
- CB Adoree Jackson will be limited, per Daboll.
- DB Darnay Holmes (quad) limited
- P Jamie Gillan is on a flight back to the U.S. after temporarily having to stay in London following the Giants' game on Sunday, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero. Pelissero and NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo had reported Tuesday that Gillan, known as the "Scottish Hammer," had had to stay behind as he worked through some passport issues.
- CB Duke Dawson (practice squad)
- RB Jason Huntley (from practice squad)
- QB Kurt Benkert (from practice squad)
- DE Bruce Irvin (practice squad)
- LB Cullen Gillaspia (from practice squad)
- WR Kevin Kassis (practice squad)