Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt is on track to play on Monday night.
The team announced Saturday that Tuitt was activated from the reserve/COVID list, which makes him able to practice and eligible to play Monday night vs. the Washington Football Team.
Tuitt was placed on the reserve/COVID list last Friday amid a tumultuous week where both the Steelers and Ravens dealt with several COVID-19 issues, which led to their Week 12 matchup being played on Wednesday afternoon.
Tuitt was forced to miss Wednesday's game but Saturday's activation makes way for a quick return. Tuitt has started every other game this year for the Steelers, compiling seven sacks and two forced fumbles in ten games.
As for the official game designations for Monday night, cornerback Steven Nelson (knee) is listed as doubtful while quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (NIR/knee) and kicker Chris Boswell (hip) are listed as questionable.
Here's other news, injuries and transactions we're tracking on Saturday:
- Washington Football Team wide receiver Terry McLaurin (ankle), defensive end Ryan Anderson (knee) and tackle Morgan Moses (groin) are officially questionable for Monday vs. the Steelers.
- The Buffalo Bills have no players listed on its final injury report for Monday night's game vs. the San Francisco 49ers, which is set to played in Glendale, Arizona.
- Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram and defensive linemen Calais Campbell and Jihad Ward have been activated from the reserve/COVID list.
- The Las Vegas Raiders elevated linebacker Vic Beasley from the practice squad.
- Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (illness) and defensive end Austin Bryant (thigh) have been downgraded to doubtful for Sunday's game vs. the Bears. The team officially released wide receiver Marvin Hall on Saturday, as NFL Network's Mike Garafolo first reported. The Lions also released tight end Isaac Nauta, activated cornerback Darryl Roberts from injured reserve, signed defensive tackle Frank Herron to the active roster and elevated safety Bobby Price from the practice squad to the active roster.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison (illness) has been downgraded to out for Sunday's game vs. the Jaguars. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported, per an informed source, that Mattison had appendicitis and underwent successful surgery. The team also announced they have elevated tight end Brandon Dillon and defensive end Eddie Yarbrough from the practice squad to the active roster.
- Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin has been activated from injured reserve. Gaskin, the Dolphins' leading rusher this season, was placed on IR after suffering a knee injury and hasn't played since Week 8. The Dolphins also elevated safety Nate Holley from the practice squad as a COVID-19 replacement.
- The New Orleans Saints announced several roster moves: defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins was activated off IR; center Will Clapp and receiver Juwan Johnson (COVID replacements), as well as WR Tommylee Lewis and defensive end Anthony Zettelwere elevated from the practice squad; cornerback Grant Haley was signed off the practice squad and WR Marquez Callaway was placed on IR.
- The Philadelphia Eagles have elevated running back Jordan Howard and defensive tackle Raequan Williams from the practice squad to the active roster. Cornerback Darius Slay was fined $10,500 for unnecessary roughness in his tussle with Seahawks wide receiver DK Metcalf last week, Pelissero reported.
- The New York Giants Giants placed running back Devonta Freeman, who's currently on IR, on the reserve/COVID-19 list. The team also elevated defensive end Niko Lalos and quarterback Clayton Thorson from the practice squad, and signed QB Alex Tanney to the practice squad.
- The Houston Texans activated linebacker Kyle Emanuel and running back David Johnson from IR and placed fullback Cullen Gillaspia on IR. Johnson was placed on IR after he left the team's Week 9 game with a concussion. Houston also elevated practice squad receivers Chad Hansen and Steven Mitchell to the active roster.
- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Tony Brown was placed on the reserve/injured list and wide receiver Stanley Morgan was elevated from the practice squad to the active roster in a correlating move.
- New England Patriots tight end Dalton Keene was activated to the 53-man roster from injured reserve; Keene was placed on IR on Nov. 10. The Patriots also released receiver Isaiah Ford and signed WR Donte Moncrief and defensive lineman Akeem Spence to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. In addition, TE/DL Rashod Berry was elevated from the practice squad.
- The Tennessee Titans elevated tackle Marshall Newhouse and linebacker Tuzar Skipper from the practice squad for Sunday. The Titans also placed rookie T Isaiah Wilson on the reserve/suspended list for violating club rules.
- Indianapolis Colts tight end Noah Togiai on inured reserve and elevated punter Ryan Allen and center Joey Hunt to the active roster from the practice squad.
- The Cleveland Browns have signed linebacker Ja'Marcus Bradley to the active roster from the practice squad while newly acquired safety Tedric Thompson was activated from the exempt list. Thompson has since been ruled out by the team for Sunday's game vs. the Titans.
- Chicago Bears linebacker James Vaughters (knee) has been downgraded to out for Sunday's game vs. the Lions.
- The Los Angeles Chargers activated linebacker Asmar Bilal from IR/designated for return list. Nose tackle Breiden Fehoko and LB Cole Christiansen were activated from the practice squad for Sunday.
- Carolina Panthers rookie safety Jeremy Chinn was fined $5,606 for dunking the ball over the crossbar following one of his two touchdowns in last week's loss to the Vikings, Pelissero reports.
- Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark was fined $15,000 for roughing the passer in last week's win over Tampa Bay, Pelissero reported. Practice squad defensive back Chris Lammons and guard Stefen Wisniewski were activated for Sunday. Linebacker Dorian O'Daniel was placed on IR.
- Seattle Seahawks tackle Cedric Ogbuehi (calf) has been added to the injury report and is questionable for Sunday vs. the Giants. Cornerback Tre Flowers (hamstring) was placed on IR.
- The Denver Broncos activated fullback/tight end Andrew Beck from injured reserve; he was placed on the list Oct. 31 due to a hamstring injury. Denver also elevated TE Troy Fumagalli and linebacker Josh Watson (COVID-19 replacements), as well as safety Alijah Holder, from the practice squad. Defensive coordinator Defensive Coordinator Ed Donatell, who tested positive for COVID-19 last month, will not coach on Sunday.
- Green Bay Packers center Corey Linsley (knee) has been placed on injured reserve and will miss at least three games. The team elevated guard Ben Braden from the practice squad to the active roster as a COVID-19 replacement and elevated tight end Dominique Dafney from the practice squad to the active roster.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars announced the following roster moves: safety Josh Jones and linebacker Shaquille Quarterman were activated from the team's injured reserve list. Defensive tackle Caraun Reid signed to the active roster from the practice squad; cornerback Nathan Meadors was elevated to the active/inactive list for Sunday; DT DaVon Hamilton and tight end Ben Ellefson were placed on injured reserve and running back Craig Reynolds was waived. The team later announced that defensive assistant Dwayne Stukes did not travel with the team to Minnesota and will not coach Sunday due to COVID-19 protocols. Assistant linebackers coach Tony Gilbert will handle Stukes' game day responsibilities.
- The Arizona Cardinals activated defensive lineman Leki Fotu from the injured reserve/designated for return list. Arizona also elevated practice squad tight end Seth DeValve and running back D.J. Foster (COVID-19 replacement) to the active roster.
- The New York Jets elevated defensive back Elijah Campbell and linebacker Noah Dawkins from the practice squad. The club also released veteran receiver Chris Hogan; he had 14 receptions for 118 yards in five games before being on IR in October after sustaining an ankle injury in Week 5.