The Tampa Bay Buccaneers should be getting a big offensive boost tonight against the Kansas City Chiefs in a rematch of Super Bowl LV.
Bucs wide receivers Chris Godwin (hamstring), Julio Jones (knee) and Russell Gage (hamstring), all listed as questionable, are expected to play, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.
Godwin and Jones both missed the last two weeks due to injury. Gage paced the depleted wide receiving corps with 12 catches for 87 yards and Tampa Bay's lone touchdown in the team's 14-12 loss last Sunday against Green Bay.
The Buccaneers (2-1) host the Chiefs (2-1) tonight at 8:20 p.m. ET.
Other injuries we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 4 games:
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Marquise Brown (foot), wide receiver Rondale Moore (hamstring) and defensive end J.J. Watt (calf) are all expected to play today against Carolina, Rapoport reported, per a source.
- Atlanta Falcons running back Cordarrelle Patterson's (knee; questionable) is officially active versus the Browns.
- Baltimore Ravens left tackle Ronnie Stanley is still recovering from an ankle injury and is inactive versus the Bills.
- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabe Davis (ankle), tight end Dawson Knox (back/hip) and CB Dane Jackson (neck) are all expected to play today against Baltimore, Rapoport reported, per a source. All three have been declared active versus the Ravens.
- Chicago Bears kicker Cairo Santos was downgraded to out against the Giants. Santos didn't make the trip, and Mike Badgley will start instead.
- Cleveland Browns pass rusher Myles Garrett has already been ruled out for today's game against Atlanta after sustaining injuries in a car crash earlier this week, but there is optimism he will be able to play in Week 5 against the Chargers, Rapoport reported, per a source.
- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott will be evaluated Wednesday as he continues to recover from surgery on his right thumb, per Rapoport. Rapoport also reported that Prescott's most realistic return date remains Oct. 16 against Philadelphia.
- Indianapolis Colts linebacker Shaquille Leonard (back) is officially active versus the Titans and will make his 2022 season debut. DeForest Buckner is also active after being listed as questionable.
- Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) is planning to play tonight against Tampa Bay, Rapoport reported, per a source.
- New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (rib) won't play against Minnesota, NFL Network's Stacey Dales reported.