NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) is questionable. He will be a game-time decision to play Sunday against the Rams, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
- OL Max Garcia (shoulder) out
- OL Rodney Hudson (knee) out
- S Budda Baker (ankle) questionable
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Vikings. He remains day to day and hour to hour, coach Sean McDermott told reporters. Allen was not seen during the open portion of Friday's practice.
- DE Gregory Rousseau (ankle) out
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) questionable
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) doubtful
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) out
- CB Donte Jackson suffered a season-ending Achilles injury in Thursday's win over the Falcons
- OL Teven Jenkins (hip) questionable to play against Detroit.
- DB Jaylon Johnson (oblique) questionable
- DB Kindle Vildor (ankle) out
- TE David Njoku (ankle) out Sunday against Miami.
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (knee) out
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is questionable for Sunday's game versus Green Bay. Elliott took all of his reps and had a "good day of practice" Thursday, per head coach Mike McCarthy. McCarthy added that Saturday will be the final test regarding Elliott's availability against Green Bay. Owner Jerry Jones said he expects Elliott to play.
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) is out versus the Titans on Sunday
- LB Baron Browning (hip) out
- S Justin Simmons (knee) questionable
- CB AJ Parker
- WR Josh Reynolds (back) is out Sunday against Chicago.
- LB Malcolm Rodriguez (elbow) questionable
- CB Chase Lucas (ankle) questionable
- S Kerby Joseph (concussion protocol) is listed as questionable. Head coach Dan Campbell said Joseph should be "good to go."
- WR Amari Rodgers (hamstring) is questionable versus the Cowboys on Sunday
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) out
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) questionable
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) out
- CB Eric Stokes (ankle/knee) is looking unlikely to play again this season, according to coach Matt LaFleur.
- WR Nico Collins (groin) is questionable to play Sunday against the Giants.
- WR Brandin Cooks (wrist) questionable
- DL Maliek Collins (chest) questionable
- RB Deon Jackson (knee) is out Sunday against Las Vegas.
- TE Jelani Woods (shoulder) out
- DE Kwity Paye (ankle) questionable
- LB Shaquille Leonard (back/ankle) will be placed on injured reserve after suffering a setback in practice this week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday.
- S Rayshawn Jenkins (concussion) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Chiefs
- RB Jerick McKinnon (shoulder/knee/hamstring) is questionable to play Sunday against Jacksonville.
- WR Mecole Hardman (abdomen) out
- TE Jacob Hollister signed to active roster from Vikings' practice squad
- LB Denzel Perryman (hip/ribs) questionable versus the Colts on Sunday
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) is out versus the 49ers on Sunday.
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) out
- K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) out
- QB Matthew Stafford is questionable to play Sunday against Arizona and is "making good progress," according to head coach Sean McVay. Stafford entered concussion protocol on Wednesday.
- C Brian Allen (knee) questionable
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee) is questionable to play Sunday against Cleveland.
- OT Terron Armstead (toe/calf) questionable
- OL Austin Jackson (ankle/calf) questionable
- RB Mark Ingram (knee) is out versus the Steelers on Sunday
- C Erik McCoy (calf) out
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) questionable
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) out
- S Marcus Maye (abdomen) questionable
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) is questionable to play Sunday against Houston. Head coach Brian Daboll is "optimistic" Golladay will return for the first time since Week 4.
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) out
- OL Evan Neal (knee) out
- LB Oshane Ximines (quad) questionable
- CB Avonte Maddox (hamstring) DNP
- OL Kevin Dotson (abdomen) is questionable to play Sunday against New Orleans.
- LB Malik Reed (personal) questionable
- LB T.J. Watt expects to return for Sunday's game against New Orleans. Watt hasn't played since suffering a pectoral injury in Week 1 versus the Bengals.
- CB William Jackson (back) out
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) out
- DL Arik Armstead (foot/ankle) is out versus the Chargers on Sunday.
- RB Cullen Gillaspia (knee) is out Sunday against Tampa Bay.
- WR Marquise Goodwin (groin) questionable
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) is out Sunday against Seattle.
- TE Cameron Brate (neck) questionable
- OG Luke Goedeke (foot) out
- S Antoine Winfield Jr. has cleared concussion protocol and will play. He is not listed on the injury report.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) is questionable for Sunday's game versus Denver. Tannehill has missed the previous two games.
- DE Jeffery Simmons (ankle) out
- LB Zach Cunningham (elbow) out
- LB Bud Dupree (hip) out
- S Amani Hooker (shoulder) out