NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Vikings. He remains day to day and hour to hour, coach Sean McDermott told reporters. Allen was not seen during the open portion of Friday's practice.
- DE Gregory Rousseau (ankle) out
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) questionable
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) doubtful
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) out
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is questionable for Sunday's game versus Green Bay. Elliott took all of his reps and had a "good day of practice" Thursday, per head coach Mike McCarthy. McCarthy added that Saturday will be the final test regarding Elliott's availability against Green Bay. Owner Jerry Jones said he expects Elliott to play.
- S Rayshawn Jenkins (concussion) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Chiefs
- OL Kevin Dotson (abdomen) is questionable to play Sunday against New Orleans.
- LB Malik Reed (personal) questionable
- LB T.J. Watt expects to return for Sunday's game against New Orleans. Watt hasn't played since suffering a pectoral injury in Week 1 versus the Bengals.
- CB William Jackson (back) out
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) out
- DL Arik Armstead (foot/ankle) is out versus the Chargers on Sunday.