NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
- OG Koda Martin
- LB Joe Walker
- CB Josh Jackson
- Veteran OLB Devon Kennard is being released by the Cardinals, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday. Kennard spent the last two seasons in Arizona and had a strong training camp, but with multiple younger players in line to take on the position, there was no longer room for Kennard. The nine-year veteran has also spent time with the New York Giants and Detroit Lions.
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) could return to practice on Tuesday, coach John Harbaugh told reporters. Harbaugh added he thinks "there's a chance" Stanley can play in Week 1. The former All-Pro tackle was activated off the physically unable to perform list after passing his physical on Friday.
- CB Kevon Seymour has an ankle sprain and will miss a few weeks, per Harbaugh. The expectation is that Seymour will be back in the early part of the season.
- C Bradley Bozeman (ankle) is expected to be ready for Week 1 after returning to practice on Monday, per coach Matt Rhule. Bozeman was carted off the practice field after sustaining the injury on Aug. 17.
- DE Brian Burns dealt with "soreness" last week and will be held out of Monday's practice to rest, Rhule told reporters. Rhule added that the plan was to ensure Burns can practice later in the week.
- WR Laviska Shenault has been acquired in a trade with the Jaguars for a 2023 seventh-round draft pick and a 2024 sixth-round selection, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported. The team has since announced the news.
- The Panthers acquired a fifth-round selection in the 2024 draft in a trade with the Tennessee Titans. Carolina sent OL Dennis Daley and a seventh-round pick in the 2024 draft to Tennessee.
- RB JaQuan Hardy
- OT Sebastian Gutierrez
- LB Jeremiah Gemmel
- DB Austin Blessuan
- DB Donnie Lewis (injured)
- P Sam Martin: The nine-year veteran is being released, per Rapoport. The move was confirmed via the transaction wire. Martin has indicated he would refuse any reduction in pay after setting the franchise's all-time record for net punting in the 2021 season, according to Rapoport.
- WR Kalil Pimpleton: The speedy returner who was featured on HBO's Hard Knocks is being cut, per Rapoport.
- WR Tom Kennedy: The 26-year-old is being waived, per Pelissero.
- LB Jarrad Davis: The former first-round pick is being released, per Rapoport.
- QB Tim Boyle is being released by Detroit, per Pelissero. Boyle was in a battle with David Blough for the backup quarterback spot, and each played a significant amount of time in the preseason as they dueled for the role. But Blough ended up taking more snaps in the games, and Boyle struggled in the Lions' final preseason game versus the Steelers on Sunday, going only 5 for 15.
- OG Elgton Jenkins is returning practice on Monday after sitting the day prior for undisclosed reasons, per coach Matt LaFleur. Jenkins is coming of an ACL tear sustained during the 2021 season.
- RB Ryquell Armstead
- WR Laquon Treadwell
- OL Badara Traore
- OL KC McDermott
- DL Auzoyah Alufohai
- LB Chapelle Russell
- LB Tyrell Adams
- CB Benjie Franklin
- DB Brandon Rusnak
- DB Rudy Ford: The special teams ace is being released, per Rapoport. The team has since announced the news. Ford had a role on defense last year, but the team's new coaching staff only viewed him as a special teamer, according to Rapoport. Multiple teams inquired about a trade, Rapoport adds, but Ford now hits the open market.
- WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling announced on Monday that he is out of concussion protocol and expects to be ready for the Week 1 opener in Arizona. Valdes-Scantling was held out of the preseason finale due to the injury.
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) returned to practice on Monday. The veteran slot WR was shelved the past two weeks because of the injury and his return to the practice field suggests it won't linger into the season.
- LB Calvin Munson placed on injured reserve.
- RB Sony Michel: The two-time Super Bowl winner was released after signing with the Dolphins this offseason.
- RB Gerrid Doaks
- RB ZaQuandre White
- WR Mohamed Sanu: The 12-year veteran is being released. per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero. The team has since announced the news.
- OL Adam Pankey
- OL Blaise Andries
- DL Owen Carney Jr.
- DL Niles Scott
- LB Darius Hodge (injured)
- DB D'Angelo Ross (injured)
- DB Quincy Wilson
- DB Elijah Hamilton
- QB Tyrod Taylor (back) is feeling sore but should be OK after sustaining a big hit that forced an early exit in Sunday's preseason finale, coach Brian Daboll told reporters on Monday.
- TE Jace Sternberger: The former third-round pick is being released, per Pelissero.
- P Brett Kern: The 36-year-old is being released, per Pelissero. The team has since announced the news. Tennessee will go forward with undrafted free agent Ryan Stonehouse as their new punter.
- The Titans acquired OL Dennis Daley and a seventh-round pick in the 2024 draft in a trade with the Panthers. Carolina received a fifth-round selection for the 2024 draft.
- DE Jacub Panasiuk, an undrafted free agent, is being released, per Pelissero.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand and more! Wherever you are, this is how you football! Learn more about NFL+.