NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- S Kyle Hamilton suffered a grade 1 MCL sprain in his knee during Sunday's game versus the Rams, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported. Hamilton is considered week to week. In Monday's press conference, head coach John Harbaugh said Hamilton "looks like he'll be day to day. ...He'll have a chance to play" in Sunday night's game versus the Jaguars.
- DE A.J. Epenesa (rib) is considered week to week, per head coach Sean McDermott.
- OT Dawand Jones, who suffered a knee injury in Sunday's game against the Jaguars, will require surgery on his knee and is out for the season, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
- QB C.J. Stroud was diagnosed with a concussion and is in the league's protocol, per head coach DeMeco Ryans.
- OT Jared Veldheer is coming out of retirement and signing with the Colts' practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Veldheer, 36, has 114 starts in his career and last played in the 2020 season. The team later announced the signing,
- DB Brandon Wilson (practice squad)
- WR Justyn Ross's six-game suspension for violation of the league's personal conduct policy was officially lifted Monday, per the league transaction wire.
- QB Justin Herbert (finger) is set to undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of the fractured index finger on his throwing hand, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Head coach Brandon Staley told reporters on Monday that the team will "do whatever's best" for Herbert's status moving forward. Herbert was listed as a non-participant in Monday's practice estimation report.
- WR Keenan Allen (heel) DNP
- WR Joshua Palmer (knee) full
- TE Gerald Everett (hip) limited
- TE Donald Parham Jr. (shoulder) limited
- LB Kenneth Murray Jr. (shoulder) full
- RB Chris Brooks (knee) was downgraded to out for Monday's game versus the Titans.
- C Connor Williams (knee) was ruled out against the Titans on Monday night.
- S Deshon Elliott, who suffered a rib injury and was evaluated pursuant to the concussion protocol, was ruled out in the fourth quarter after going back into the game.
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- QB Kenny Pickett (ankle) was ruled out for Saturday's game versus the Colts, per head coach Mike Tomlin. QB Mitch Trubisky will get the start in Week 15, Tomlin added.
- LB Alex Highsmith remains in concussion protocol, per Tomlin.
- LB T.J. Watt remains in concussion protocol, per Tomlin.
- LB David Perales (practice squad)
- DT Javon Hargrave (hamstring), who left Sunday's game against the Seahawks, could have a chance to return later in the week to play against the Cardinals, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- DT Arik Armstead (foot/ankle) might miss one more game, per Shanahan.
- LB Dre Greenlaw (hip/ankle) is day to day, per Shanahan.
- LB Oren Burks (knee tendonitis) will likely have to be shut down for a couple of weeks, per Shanahan.
- CB Charvarius Ward (groin) could have a chance to return later in the week and play against the Cardinals, per Shanahan.
- CB Jason Verrett (practice squad)