NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Eno Benjamin: The 2020 seventh-round pick started three games for the Cardinals this season upon James Conner's absence due to injury. Benjamin averaged 4.3 yards per carry this season, totaling 299 yards on the ground with two touchdowns while adding 24 receptions for 184 yards. Benjamin's release comes after seeing just one offensive snap in Week 10.
- QB P.J. Walker is dealing with a high ankle sprain he sustained in Thursday night's win over the Falcons and will miss Week 11 at least, interim coach Steve Wilks announced Monday. QB Baker Mayfield will get the start in Baltimore this week. Walker said Monday that he expects to be back in Week 12.
- CB Donte Jackson (Achilles) placed on injured reserve.
- QB D'Eriq King (practice squad)
- WR Emeka Emezie (practice squad)
- DT D.J. Reader (knee) has been cleared to practice, opening his 21-day window to be activated from injured reserve. Reader has been on IR since Sept. 29.
- WR Jerry Jeudy suffered a minor ankle injury during Sunday's loss to the Titans and is considered day-to-day, per head coach Nathanial Hackett.
- OT Billy Turner is week-to-week with a knee injury, per Hackett.
- C Graham Glasgow (shoulder) is day-to-day, Hackett said he hopes.
- CB K'Waun Williams (knee) is week-to-week, Hackett said.
- HC Matt LaFleur confirmed on Monday that former Lions DB coach Aubrey Pleasant is helping the offensive staff with game planning. Said LaFleur: "He's going to do a lot of self-scout work for us." Pleasant was fired by Detroit on Oct. 31.
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb) was listed as DNP in Monday's practice estimation.
- RB Aaron Jones (shin) limited
- WR Randall Cobb (ankle) could "potentially" return for Thursday's matchup with the Titans but is considered day to day, per LaFleur.
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) DNP
- WR Allen Lazard (shoulder) limited
- WR Christian Watson (ankle) limited
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) DNP
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) will be back in practice this week, head coach Brandon Staley said.
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) will be back in practice this week, Staley said.
- DL Christian Covington suffered a torn pectoral and is likely out for the season, Staley said.
- DL Otito Ogbonnia sustained a patellar tendon rupture and is out for the season, Staley said.
- RB Malcolm Brown (practice squad)
- RB Leonard Fournette's hip pointer injury as time to heal over the team's bye in Week 11, but head coach Todd Bowles said Monday that it's too early to tell if he will be ready for the Browns in Week 12.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) was listed as limited in Monday's practice estimation.
- RB Derrick Henry (not injury related) limited
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) DNP
- DL Denico Autry (not injury related) limited
- OLB Bud Dupree (hip) DNP
- CB Caleb Farley suffered a disc injury during Sunday's win over the Broncos, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Farley is having more tests to determine the severity of the injury with Dr. Robert Watkins expected to weigh in on the matter.
- K Randy Bullock (right calf) DNP
- RB Jonathan Williams (knee) has been added to the injury report and is now questionable versus Philadelphia on Monday night.
- DE Chase Young (ACL) will not be activated off reserve/physically unable to perform list for tonight's game versus Philadelphia, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Washington pulled back on Young's return after practicing indoors this past week, according to Rapoport, but there is a real chance he makes his season debut next week versus Houston should everything go well in practice this upcoming week.