NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB James Conner (knee) limited
- WR Rondale Moore (hamstring) limited
- WR Greg Dortch (back) limited
- WR A.J. Green (knee) DNP
- OL Rodney Hudson (knee) limited
- C Justin Pugh (elbow) limited
- DL J.J. Watt (calf/illness) DNP
- DL Rashard Lawrence (hand) DNP
- LB Zaven Collins (shoulder) limited
- K Matt Prater (right hip) limited
- RB Christian McCaffrey (thigh) did not participate in practice for the second straight day. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported there is still optimism McCaffrey plays Sunday, barring a setback.
- WR Laviska Shenault (hamstring) DNP
- TE Ian Thomas (ankle) limited
- DE Marquis Haynes (knee) DNP
- OLB Frankie Luvu (shoulder) limited
- CB Jaycee Horn (calf) full
- DT D.J. Reader (knee) placed on injured reserve. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Reader is not expected to undergo surgery for his MCL sprain. NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo previously reported Reader is expected to miss six weeks.
- TE David Njoku (knee) DNP
- OT Jack Conklin (knee) limited
- OG Joel Bitonio (biceps) limited
- DT Taven Bryan (hamstring) DNP
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) DNP
- DE Myles Garrett (shoulder/biceps) did not practice Thursday as he continued recovering from being in a single-car crash Monday. His status for Sunday is still unclear.
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (groin) limited
- CB Denzel Ward (back, ribs) limited
- QB Jameis Winston (back/ankle) was a DNP for a second consecutive practice.
- RB Alvin Kamara (rib) limited
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) was limited in his return to practice.
- WR Tre'Quan Smith (concussion) full
- WR Michael Thomas (foot) was a DNP for a second consecutive practice.
- TE Taysom Hill (rib) limited
- OT Ryan Ramczyk (rest) limited
- G Andrus Peat (concussion) limited
- DE Marcus Davenport (shoulder) full
- S Marcus Maye (rib) limited