NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Trayveon Williams is believed to have suffered a mild ankle sprain on Tuesday and is likely to miss a couple weeks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Williams is still undergoing tests to confirm the initial diagnosis, per Rapoport.
- WR Tim Patrick suffered a "clean" Achilles tear, coach Sean Payton confirmed to reporters. Patrick was carted off the field Monday with an apparent left leg injury and was believed to suffered an injury to his left Achilles tendon. The wideout will undergo season-ending surgery on the torn Achilles, but the date is not yet set, Payton added.
- TE Shane Zylstra was waived/injured on Tuesday. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Zylstra suffered a serious knee injury that was expected to sideline the tight end six months.
- QB Anthony Richardson has returned to practice after undergoing a procedure on his nose Sunday to correct his nasal septum.
- RB Zack Moss (broken arm) has a chance to be ready by Week 1, head coach Shane Steichen told reporters Tuesday. Moss underwent surgery on his forearm today, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per a source.
- CB Julius Brents (hamstring) is progressing well and should be back sooner rather than later, per Steichen.
- S Julian Blackmon (hamstring) is progressing well and should be back sooner rather than later, per Steichen.
- RB Toriano Clinton
- TE La'Michael Pettway
- OT Dan Skipper
- The Saints have revised their training camp schedule in an effort to protect fans, players, coaches and staff against forecasted extreme heat through the weekend, the team announced. New Orleans is reducing the outdoor portion or practice open to fans to approximately one hour.
- WR Garrett Wilson (ankle) is expected to return to practice this Saturday, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters Tuesday.