NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) was a full participant in practice.
- TE Quintin Morris (illness) DNP
- OT Dion Dawkins (ankle) DNP
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) full
- LB Von Miller (knee) DNP
- CB Tre'Davious White (ACL), who played for the first time this season in Week 12, is expected to get more snaps in Thursday's game versus New England, per McDermott.
- WR Darnell Mooney (ankle) placed on injured reserve and is expected to miss the rest of the season.
- S Eddie Jackson suffered what appears to be a Lisfranc injury in Sunday's loss to the Jets, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported. The team placed Jackson on injured reserve, and he is expected to miss the rest of the season, per Rapoport.
- DE Tarell Basham is being waived, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero. Basham played in two games this year after playing all 17 last year for Dallas.
- DB Lamar Jackson cleared waivers and is signing with practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- QB Aaron Rodgers, who sustained a rib injury during Sunday night's loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, plans to play in the Packer's Week 13 matchup. "I got good news with the scans yesterday, so I plan on playing this week," Rodgers told Pat McAfee on The Pat McAfee Show.
- S Johnathan Abram waived, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- DT Brandon Williams is signing to the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per sources.
- CB Tyler Hall to active roster from practice squad
- RB Josh Jacobs is not expected to practice much, if at all, this week because of a calf strain, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. Jacobs injured the calf in practice this past Friday and then tweaked the calf again during Sunday's win over the Seahawks, Pelissero added.
- CB Andrew Booth Jr. is likely out for the season after undergoing knee surgery Monday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.