NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) was listed as a DNP on Wednesday's estimated injury report. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports Murray is considered day to day with the ailment.
- OL Max Garcia (shoulder) DNP
- OL Rodney Hudson (knee) DNP
- OL Will Hernandez (chest) placed on injured reserve.
- S Charles Washington (chest) designated to return from injured reserve
- S Budda Baker (ankle) DNP
- OL Wyatt Davis, from New Orleans.
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) won't practice on Wednesday and is considered day to day, coach Sean McDermott told reporters. As for if Allen will play Sunday versus Minnesota, McDermott replied, 'We'll see." NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports that Allen has expressed confidence to teammates about playing.
- LB Matt Milano (oblique) will return to practice Wednesday after missing Week 9. Milano was limited.
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) DNP
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow; DNP) is considered day to day, per McDermott.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) returned to practice on Wednesday on a limited basis. Added coach Mike McCarthy: “We’ll watch the reps with Zeke.”
- WR James Washington (foot) is "very, very close to being ready" but won't return to practice this week, per McCarthy. Washington has been on injured reserve since Aug. 1.