NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- LG Brady Christensen (biceps) placed on injured reserve.
- CB Jaycee Horn suffered a “serious” and "freak” hamstring injury that may require surgery, HC Frank Reich announced Wednesday, per NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe. Reich added that IR is an option for Horn.
- DB Stanley Thomas-Oliver placed on practice squad IR.
- RB Spence Brown
- CB Kyler Gordon (hand) is not expected to practice today, per HC Matt Eberflus.
- WR Noah Brown (groin) placed on injured reserve.
- WR John Metchie III (hamstring) limited in practice today.
- TE Dalton Schultz (thigh) limited
- OT Laremy Tunsil (knee) DNP
- DT Hassan Ridgeway placed on IR.
- S Jalen Pitre (bruised lung) is in good spirits and is considered day to day, HC DeMeco Ryans announced. Pitre left Sunday's loss to Baltimore without returning and had an overnight stay at the hospital.
- S Jimmie Ward (hip) DNP
- RB Zack Moss, who missed Week 1 with a forearm injury, is "progressing really well," HC Shane Steichen told reporters Wednesday, per The Athletic's James Boyd. Moss was a full participant in practice.
- OG Quenton Nelson (toe) DNP
- OT Braden Smith (knee/ankle) DNP
- RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) won't practice today, HC Andy Reid announced.
- TE Travis Kelce (knee) limited
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (knee) limited
- DE Joey Bosa (hamstring) did not practice today.
- LB Eric Kendricks (hamstring/personal) DNP
- CB Chris Rumph (hamstring) limited
- RB Austin Ekeler will miss practice today while he attends the funeral of his agent, Cameron Weiss, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
- QB Stetson Bennett placed on reserve/non-football injury list.
- WR Lynn Bowden Jr. signed to active roster from practice squad.
- TE Michael Jacobson (practice squad)
- DL Kyle Phillips is being signed to the active roster from the practice squad, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- OLB Terrell Lewis (practice squad), per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
- LB Ty Summers (practice squad)
- DB Faion Hicks (practice squad)
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) won't practice Wednesday as part of a scheduled rest day.
- LT Andrew Thomas (hamstring) will not practice today, according to Daboll, adding that the Giants will look at different options at the position.
- DB Amani Oruwariye was taken to Hackensack Medical Center for further evaluation after suffering a neck injury in practice, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports. The results of the evaluation and testing were negative and Oruwariye was cleared to return to the team’s facility, per Garafolo.
- K Graham Gano (right ankle) limited
- OT Raiqwon O'Neal signed off Tampa Bay's practice squad.
- OG McClendon Curtis signed off Las Vegas' practice squad.