NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Kenyan Drake is being signed to the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. The team has since announced the news.
- QB Bryce Young (ankle) did not participate in today's walkthrough and HC Frank Reich said it's unclear if he will be available in Week 3.
- RB Miles Sanders (pectoral) limited
- OLB Brian Burns (ankle) limited
- OLB Justin Houston (calf) limited
- WR Darnell Mooney (knee) limited for Wednesday's practice
- LT Braxton Jones (neck) placed on injured reserve.
- C Lucas Patrick (illness) DNP
- S Eddie Jackson's foot injury is giving the team optimism but HC Matt Eberflus had no update on his current status. He was a DNP at practice Wednesday.
- DB Josh Blackwell (hamstring) limited
- OL Aviante Collins signed to active roster from practice squad.
- OL Austen Pleasants (practice squad)
- The Bears announced Wednesday that defensive coordinator Alan Williams has resigned from his position with the team.
- RB Kareem Hunt has agreed to terms on a one-year deal worth up to $4 million, NFL Network Insiders Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. The team has since announced the news.
- RB David Montgomery (thigh) did not practice on Wednesday.
- WR Amon-Ra St. Brown (toe; DNP) is day to day, head coach Dan Campbell told reporters.
- WR Josh Reynolds (groin) limited
- OT Taylor Decker (ankle) DNP
- OG Halapoulivaati Vaitai (knee) DNP
- C Frank Ragnow (toe) full participant
- CB Emmanuel Moseley (knee/hamstring) DNP
- S C.J. Gardner-Johnson, who was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday, will have surgery on his torn pectoral, Campbell said, adding that because it's a "clean" injury, Gardner-Johnson can potentially return at some point this season, per team reporter Tim Twentyman.
- S Kerby Joseph (hip) DNP
- RB Bam Knight signed to active roster from practice squad.
- RB Devine Ozigbo (practice squad)
- OL Kayode Awosika signed to active roster from practice squad.
- OL Dan Skipper (practice squad)
- LB Mitchell Agude (practice squad)
- CB Darius Phillips (practice squad)
- DL Chris Smith (practice squad)
- RB Aaron Jones (hamstring) was a DNP for Wednesday's practice.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) was limited in practice today. Watson missed Week 2 due to the hamstring injury.
- OT David Bakhtiari (not injury related - resting player, knee) DNP
- OL Elgton Jenkins (knee) DNP
- LB Rashan Gary (knee) limited
- LB Lukas Van Ness (elbow) limited
- QB C.J. Stroud (shoulder) was limited for Wednesday's practice.
- WR Tank Dell (thigh) limited
- OT George Fant (ankle/knee) limited
- LT Laremy Tunsil (knee) limited
- DE Jonathan Greenard (knee) limited
- LB Denzel Perryman (hand/wrist) DNP
- S Jalen Pitre (chest) DNP
- S Jimmie Ward (hip) was limited in his return to practice and is expected to play in Week 3, per head coach DeMeco Ryans.
- RB Austin Ekeler (ankle) was a DNP for Wednesday's practice. He was seen off to the side on the practice field with trainers, NFL Network's Bridget Condon reported.
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) full
- OLB Joey Bosa (hamstring) limited
- OLB Chris Rumph (hamstring) limited
- LB Daiyan Henley (hamstring) limited
- LB Eric Kendricks (hamstring) DNP
- RB Salvon Ahmed (groin) was a DNP for Wednesday's practice.
- WR Tyreek Hill (ankle) limited
- WR Jaylen Waddle remains in the concussion protocol, HC Mike McDaniel told reporters. He was a DNP at Wednesday's practice.
- LT Terron Armstead (back/ankle/knee) limited
- DT Raekwon Davis (wrist) limited
- LB Jaelan Phillips (back) limited
- LB Andrew Van Ginkel (ankle) limited
- OT Christian Darrisaw (ankle) limited
- C Garrett Bradbury (back) DNP
- OLB Marcus Davenport (ankle) DNP
- LB Jordan Hicks (shin) limited
- S Josh Metellus (shoulder) limited
- QB Taysom Hill (knee) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice estimation.
- RB Kendre Miller (hamstring) full
- RB Jamaal Williams (hamstring) DNP
- TE Foster Moreau (ankle) DNP
- RB Tony Jones signed to active roster from practice squad
- S Marcus Maye has been suspended without pay for the next three games for violating the NFL's policy on substances of abuse, the team announced. Maye is eligible to return to the Saints' active roster on Monday, Oct. 9, following the team's Week 5 game at New England.
- RB Breece Hall (knee) was limited in today's practice.
- OL Duane Brown (shoulder/hip) DNP
- OL Mekhi Becton (knee) limited
- DE John Franklin-Myers (hip) DNP
- LB Quincy Williams (knee) limited
- CB Michael Carter II (elbow) limited
- K Greg Zuerlein (right groin) DNP
- WR Irv Charles (practice squad)
- DL Tanzel Smart (practice squad)
- WR Gunner Olszewski (concussion) DNP
- TE Darnell Washington (knee) DNP
- DT Larry Ogunjobi (foot) DNP
- S Minkah Fitzpatrick (chest) DNP
- S Damontae Kazee (calf) DNP
- TE Brady Russell is being signed to the active roster from the Eagles' practice squad, per the NFL transaction wire.
- CB Artie Burns signed to active roster from practice squad.
- WR DK Metcalf (ribs) is doing fine and is expected to make it through the week, HC Pete Carroll told reporters.
- DE Mike Morris placed on injured reserve.
- LB Tyreke Smith, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
- RB Derrick Henry (toe) was limited in Wednesday's practice.
- WR DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) full
- OG Peter Skoronski (illness; DNP) isn't expected to be available for Week 3 versus Cleveland, HC Mike Vrabel said Wednesday.
- DE Denico Autry (foot) limited
- DT Teair Tart (knee) DNP
- LB Harold Landry (hamstring) limited
- CB Kristian Fulton (hamstring) full
- S Amani Hooker (concussion) full
- DL Jaleel Johnson (practice squad)