NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DT Michael Pierce suffered a biceps tear in Sunday's win over the Patriots, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Rapoport added that the Ravens are conducting ongoing tests to assess how to move forward and whether Pierce could play again at some point this season.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (chest) limited
- WR James Proche II (groin) full
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) full
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (personal) DNP
- WR Gabe Davis (ankle) limited
- TE Dawson Knox (back/hip) limited
- OT Dion Dawkins (illness) DNP
- OG Ryan Bates (concussion) DNP
- C Mitch Morse (elbow) limited
- DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring) DNP
- DT Ed Oliver (ankle) limited
- CB Dane Jackson (neck) limited
- CB Christian Benford (hand) DNP
- S Jordan Poyer (foot) limited
- RB Joe Mixon (ankle) limited
- WR Tee Higgins (toe) limited
- TE Hayden Hurst (groin) limited
- TE Drew Sample (knee) is out for Thursday night's game.
- OT La'el Collins (back) did not practice Wednesday and is questionable for Thursday night's game.
- DT D.J. Reader (knee) is out for Thursday night's game.
- LB Germaine Pratt (knee) limited
- CB Eli Apple (ankle) limited
- OT Jack Conklin (knee) limited
- OG Joel Bitonio (biceps) DNP
- DT Taven Bryan (hamstring) DNP
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) DNP
- DE Myles Garrett was not in the Browns team building Wednesday, Rapoport reported, after Garrett was in a single-car crash Monday. Garrett suffered shoulder and biceps strains in the crash, but coach Kevin Stefanski said he will be at the team facility tomorrow as he continues to recover.
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (groin) DNP
- CB Denzel Ward (back, ribs) DNP
- QB Dak Prescott (thumb) DNP
- WR Michael Gallup (ACL) was asked if he'd return for Week 4, and said, "We hope so." Gallup added that he wants to get on the field badly, but they want to make sure he has a strong practice week and can "feel a couple more things" on the field before going into a game. Gallup was a full participant Wednesday.
- TE Dalton Schultz (knee) limited
- OG Connor McGovern (ankle) limited
- DE DeMarcus Lawrence (foot) limited
- S Jayron Kearse (knee) limited
- RB Jonathan Taylor (toe) DNP. Per Pelissero, the rest is precautionary after Taylor has some soreness coming out of the Colts' last game, but he should be ready to go for the next game.
- DE Yannick Ngakoue (back) DNP
- DT DeForest Buckner (elbow) DNP
- LB Shaquille Leonard (back) full
- CB Stephon Gilmore (hamstring) DNP
- WR Hunter Renfrow (concussion) DNP
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (knee) is not believed to have suffered a serious injury in Sunday's loss to the Titans, Rapoport reported. Per Rapoport, the injury is just a strain, though his availability is up in the air. Ya-Sin was limited in Wednesday's practice.
- CB Nate Hobbs' (concussion) DNP
- QB Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle) is questionable for Thursday's game versus the Bengals
- WR Cedrick Wilson (toe) questionable
- WR Jaylen Waddle (groin) questionable
- TE Cethan Carter is not traveling with the team and will be out for Thursday's game.
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) questionable
- DT Raekwon Davis (knee) questionable
- CB Xavien Howard (groin/glute) questionable
- S Brandon Jones (chest) questionable
- WR River Cracraft (from practice squad)
- QB Jameis Winston (back) did not practice Wednesday, but head coach Dennis Allen said it was just a rest day and he expects him to be practicing Thursday.
- RB Alvin Kamara (rib) limited
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) DNP
- WR Michael Thomas (toe) DNP
- WR Tre'Quan Smith (concussion) limited
- TE Taysom Hill (rib) limited
- OG Andrus Peat (concussion) DNP
- DE Marcus Davenport (shoulder) limited
- CB Paulson Adebo (ankle) limited
- S Marcus Maye (rib) limited
- WR Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) DNP
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) DNP
- DL Leonard Williams (knee) DNP
- DB Cor'Dale Flott (calf) DNP
- DB Aaron Robinson (appendix) limited
- WR Sterling Shepard (knee) placed on injured reserve
- WR Kaylon Geiger (practice squad)