Throughout the 2021 NFL season, NFL Network analysts will provide one bold prediction heading into each week's slate of games (see the full Week 14 schedule).
Nate Burleson: Every AFC North matchup from here on out has HUGE playoff implications, and everyone who'll be on the field and in the stands at Sunday's Ravens-Browns showdown knows it. Perhaps no one more than Lamar Jackson. One successful two-point conversion away from beating Pittsburgh last week, the Ravens quarterback makes sure his team doesn't end up in the same situation late in the fourth quarter by rushing for 150 yards to help deliver Baltimore's ninth win of the season and hold its spot atop the division.
Willie McGinest: Rob Gronkowski has enjoyed three games with two receiving touchdowns this season. On Sunday, he kicks the Bills while they're down and scores a season-high three touchdowns.
Full NFL Week 14 schedule
Thursday, December 9
Sunday, December 12
- Dallas Cowboys at Washington Football Team (1 p.m. ET on FOX)
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans (1 p.m. ET on CBS)
- Seattle Seahawks at Houston Texans (1 p.m. ET on FOX)
- Las Vegas Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs (1 p.m. ET on CBS)
- New Orleans Saints at New York Jets (1 p.m. ET on CBS)
- Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers (1 p.m. ET on FOX)
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns (1 p.m. ET on CBS)
- New York Giants at Los Angeles Chargers (4:05 p.m. ET on FOX)
- Detroit Lions at Denver Broncos (4:05 p.m. ET on FOX)
- San Francisco 49ers at Cincinnati Bengals (4:25 p.m. ET on CBS)
- Buffalo Bills at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4:25 p.m. ET on CBS)
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers (8:20 p.m. ET on NBC)
Monday, December 13
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals (8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN)