- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (heel) and receiver Rondale Moore (ankle) are inactive against Dallas.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow left his team's win over the Chiefs late in the fourth quarter with an apparent right knee injury. Burrow said after the game he merely aggravated a previous injury and his knee feels "good enough." Coach Zac Taylor similarly downplayed the injury, saying Burrow got "twisted up." Guard Quinton Spain (ankle) was ruled out against Kansas City.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup, who was ruled out of Sunday's loss against the Cardinals with a knee injury, is likely out for the season with what Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters was a torn ACL. Gallup will have an MRI on Monday to confirm.
- Kansas City Chiefs left tackle Orlando Brown suffered a calf injury ahead of the game and did not play. Brown underwent an MRI on his calf, and it was determined his injury was minor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Tackle Lucas Niang was carted off in the first quarter with a knee injury and quickly ruled out. Head coach Andy Reid told reporters that Niang suffered a torn patellar tendon.
- The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley injured his back against Denver..
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris injured his hamstring.
- The New Orleans Saints downgraded center Erik McCoy (illness) and safety Marcus Williams (illness) to out ahead of their game against the Panthers. Saints safety P.J. Williams suffered an ankle injury in the second half of Sunday's game.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter was ruled out with a concussion. Left tackle George Fant suffered a knee injury, while tight end Dan Brown injured his hip.
- Seattle Seahawks pass rusher Carlos Dunlap suffered an ankle injury in the second half against Detroit.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones suffered an ankle injury against the Jets.
- Tennessee Titans tight end MyCole Pruitt suffered an ankle injury against Miami and was quickly ruled out. He was carted off the field with his leg in an air cast.
- Washington Football Team tight end Ricky Seals-Jones was carted off on a backboard against Philadelphia and quickly ruled out with a neck injury. Tackle Charles Leno Jr. suffered a knee injury.
Bengals QB Jake Browning, 49ers WR Deebo Samuel highlight Players of the Week
Niners wide receiver Deebo Samuel, Bengals quarterback Jake Browning took home top offensive honors for Week 13.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Wednesday, Dec. 6
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
Rams signing ex-Packers kicker Mason Crosby to practice squad
The Rams are signing veteran K Mason Crosby to their practice squad with the intention of moving him up to the active roster in the near future, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported.
Steelers QB Mitch Trubisky: 'I'm going to be aggressive' Thursday vs. Patriots
Set to start in place for the injured Kenny Pickett, Steelers quarterback Mitchell Trubisky says he's going to be aggressive on Thursday night against the New England Patriots.
Mike McDaniel on Dolphins currently being AFC's No. 1 seed: 'Call me when it's a 13-game season'
The Miami Dolphins sit at 9-3, the No. 1 seed in the AFC heading into Week 14, but head coach Mike McDaniel's response with five games remaining shows what he is focused on. "Call me when it's a 13-game season," McDaniel said.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on Shaq Leonard signing with Eagles: 'It's just a unique period of time'
Shaq Leonard signing with the Eagles is a "unique" situation as Cowboys owner Jerry Jones sees it, though he wishes the three-time All-Pro linebacker who got away all the best.
'Hard Knocks' gives inside look at Dolphins WR room trying to persuade Tyreek Hill to race DK Metcalf
In the third episode of HBO's "Hard Knocks: In Season with the Miami Dolphins," the wide receiver room tries to convince Tyreek Hill to race DK Metcalf.
Best moment to stream on NFL+ from each Week 13 game of 2023 season
NFL.com breaks down the best moments to stream on NFL+ from each Week 13 game of the 2023 season.
Jets release QB Tim Boyle after two starts
The New York Jets are releasing veteran quarterback Tim Boyle after he made two starts this season, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.
Playoff-clinching scenarios for Week 14 of 2023 NFL season
The Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers can clinch a spot in the postseason -- with some help -- in Week 14 of the 2023 NFL season.
Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence suffered right high ankle sprain vs. Bengals; WR Christian Kirk likely needs core muscle surgery
Jaguars head coach Doug Pederson said on Tuesday that QB Trevor Lawrence suffered a right ankle sprain, noting to reporters that all other tests on the injury came out clean.