- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (heel) and receiver Rondale Moore (ankle) are inactive against Dallas.
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow left his team's win over the Chiefs late in the fourth quarter with an apparent right knee injury. Burrow said after the game he merely aggravated a previous injury and his knee feels "good enough." Coach Zac Taylor similarly downplayed the injury, saying Burrow got "twisted up." Guard Quinton Spain (ankle) was ruled out against Kansas City.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup, who was ruled out of Sunday's loss against the Cardinals with a knee injury, is likely out for the season with what Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters was a torn ACL. Gallup will have an MRI on Monday to confirm.
- Kansas City Chiefs left tackle Orlando Brown suffered a calf injury ahead of the game and did not play. Brown underwent an MRI on his calf, and it was determined his injury was minor, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Tackle Lucas Niang was carted off in the first quarter with a knee injury and quickly ruled out. Head coach Andy Reid told reporters that Niang suffered a torn patellar tendon.
- The Green Bay Packers placed cornerback Jaire Alexander on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley injured his back against Denver..
- New England Patriots running back Damien Harris injured his hamstring.
- The New Orleans Saints downgraded center Erik McCoy (illness) and safety Marcus Williams (illness) to out ahead of their game against the Panthers. Saints safety P.J. Williams suffered an ankle injury in the second half of Sunday's game.
- New York Jets running back Michael Carter was ruled out with a concussion. Left tackle George Fant suffered a knee injury, while tight end Dan Brown injured his hip.
- Seattle Seahawks pass rusher Carlos Dunlap suffered an ankle injury in the second half against Detroit.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones suffered an ankle injury against the Jets.
- Tennessee Titans tight end MyCole Pruitt suffered an ankle injury against Miami and was quickly ruled out. He was carted off the field with his leg in an air cast.
- Washington Football Team tight end Ricky Seals-Jones was carted off on a backboard against Philadelphia and quickly ruled out with a neck injury. Tackle Charles Leno Jr. suffered a knee injury.
Browns, TE David Njoku agree to four-year, $56.75M contract extension
The Browns and Njoku have reached an agreement in principle on a four-year, $56.75-million contract extension, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported on Friday, per a source.
Falcons QB Marcus Mariota both 'hungry to get back on the field again,' happy to mentor Desmond Ridder
Marcus Mariota spent enough time on the bench to learn he'd like to again become a starting quarterback in the NFL. He found such an opportunity in Atlanta, where rookie Desmond Ridder is also angling to start.
Falcons owner Arthur Blank's foundation grants $200K to violence prevention organizations
The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation announced Friday that it has granted $100,000 each to Sandy Hook Promise and The Health Alliance for Violence Intervention (HAVI) in light of recent mass shootings.
Lamar Jackson responds to criticism over absence at voluntary OTAs, says he will join Ravens eventually
Ravens QB Lamar Jackson took to Twitter on Friday in regards to his absence at OTAs, saying he will be there at some point ahead of a crucial fifth season.
New Steelers GM Omar Khan assures 'smooth transition' from Kevin Colbert era
New Steelers GM Omar Khan assured a 'smooth transition' from the era of Kevin Colbert, who learned under his wing for the past 20 seasons in Pittsburgh
Budda Baker aiming to ensure Cardinals don't get 'comfortable' again in 2022
After two years of late-season disappointment, Cardinals All-Pro safety Budda Baker is taking it upon himself to make sure Arizona doesn't get complacent in 2022.
Dan Campbell: Aidan Hutchinson's 'DNA says he's going to do everything that he can to be successful'
So far, in the eyes of Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell, the No. 2 overall pick Aidan Hutchinson has been as advertised.
Patrick Mahomes on Chiefs' offense: 'It's going to be everybody'
No Tyreek Hill, no problem. With the Pro Bowl receiver now with the Dolphins, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes said "everybody" will be involved on the pass-catching side of things in 2022.
'Forgotten Four' of Marion Motley, Woody Strode, Kenny Washington, Bill Willis selected for Ralph Hay Pioneer Award
Known as the "Forgotten Four," Marion Motley, Woody Strode, Kenny Washington and Bill Willis reintegrated pro football in 1946, and have now been selected to share the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Ralph Hay Pioneer Award during enshrinement week.
Raiders coach Josh McDaniels declines to discuss Colin Kaepernick workout
Las Vegas Raiders head coach Josh McDaniels declined on Thursday to comment to reporters on Colin Kaepernick's workout, stating that he does not discuss players who are not currently on roster.
Dennis Allen says Michael Thomas (ankle) 'not ready yet,' expects Saints WR to be ready for training camp
Saints star receiver Michael Thomas, who missed the entirety of the 2021 season with ankle injuries, is still unable to participate in practice. Will he be ready by late July?
Falcons LB Deion Jones to miss the rest of offseason workouts as he rehabs from shoulder surgery
Falcons linebacker Deion Jones has not been participating in OTAs, and head coach Arthur Smith said Thursday Jones is rehabbing after having "clean-up" surgery that will keep him out of commission until training camp.