NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- TE Feleipe Franks (calf) is the only Falcons player ruled out for Sunday versus the Bears
- CB A.J. Terrell (hamstring) questionable.
- S Erik Harris (foot) questionable
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) is "progressing" and has "come a long way" but will be a game-time decision versus the 49ers on Monday night, coach Kliff Kingsbury said Friday.
- WR DeAndre Hopkins' hamstring injury is more of a maintenance thing, according to Kingsbury, and it isn't expected to keep him out on Monday.
- OL D.J. Humphries (back) is likely to be out, per Kingsbury.
- QB Lamar Jackson missed Friday's practice due to illness, but he will start Sunday versus the Panthers, per coach John Harbaugh. Jackson is listed as questionable.
- RB Gus Edwards (hamstring/knee) questionable
- TE Mark Andrews (shoulder/knee; questionable) took a lot of reps in Friday’s practice but Harbaugh said he doesn't know whether he’ll be available play until game day.
- QB Josh Allen (elbow) has no injury status for Sunday's game versus the Browns. Allen was limited in practice all week.
- DL Greg Rousseau (ankle) out
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin, heel) out
- CB Tre'Davious White (knee) won't make his return on Sunday, per coach Sean McDermott.
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) questionable
- QB P.J. Walker (ankle) has been officially ruled out for Sunday's game versus Baltimore.
- DT Matthew Ioannidis (calf) out
- CB Jaycee Horn (foot) questionable
- S Jeremy Chinn (hamstring) is still a "work in progress" as he works toward being activated from injured reserve, according to interim coach Steve Wilks. Chinn is considered a game-time decision on Sunday, per Wilks.
- S Myles Hartsfield (ankle) doubtful
- S Juston Burris (illness/concussion) out
- WR N'Keal Harry (illness) has been ruled out versus Atlanta.
- OL Teven Jenkins (hip) questionable
- RB Chris Evans (knee) is listed as questionable for Sunday versus Pittsburgh.
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip) out
- CB Tre Flowers (hamstring) questionable
- S Daxton Hill (shoulder) out
- TE David Njoku (ankle) will be listed as questionable versus Buffalo, coach Kevin Stefanski announced Friday.
- CB Greg Newsome is being evaluated for concussion following a collision in practice, per Stefanski. Newsome has since been ruled out for Week 11.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee; questionable) is being anticipated for a return on Sunday versus Minnesota, coach Mike McCarthy told reports Friday.
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (feet/knee; questionable) was limited in Friday's practice but McCarthy has "all intention for him to play."
- LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) questionable
- CB Anthony Brown (concussion) questionable
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) is out for Sunday's game versus the Raiders
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle) out
- WR Kendall Hinton (shoulder) questionable
- OL Cameron Fleming (quad) questionable
- G Graham Glasgow (shoulder) questionable
- OLB Baron Browning (hip) questionable
- ILB Jonas Griffith (ankle) out
- CB K’waun Williams (wrist/elbow/knee) out
- WR Josh Reynolds (back) is questionable to play on Sunday versus New York.
- C Frank Ragnow (foot/toe; questionable) is making coach Dan Campbell "pretty optimistic" about playing.
- LB Malcolm Rodriguez (elbow) questionable
- S DeShon Elliott (concussion) questionable
- CB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) didn't practice today and has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Commanders.
- DB Bopete Keyes (practice squad)
- TE Jelani Woods (shoulder) has been ruled out for Sunday versus the Eagles.
- DE Kwity Paye (ankle) out
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) has been officially ruled out for this Sunday night versus Los Angeles.
- WR Davante Adams (abdomen) is questionable versus the Broncos on Sunday.
- OT Kolton Miller (shoulder/abdomen) questionable
- LB Denzel Perryman (ribs) questionable
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) is questionable versus the Chiefs
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) questionable
- K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) doubtful
- QB Matthew Stafford (concussion) has been cleared and is off of the injury report. Coach Sean McVay announced he will start Sunday versus the Saints.
- C Brian Allen (thumb) out
- WR Justin Jefferson (toe) is off the injury report and will be good to go Sunday against the Cowboys, coach Kevin O’Connell said Friday.
- LB Za'Darius Smith (knee) questionable
- CB Akayleb Evans (concussion) out
- WR DeVante Parker (knee) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the Jets
- DL Christian Barmore (knee) out, and has been placed on injured reserve.
- LB Josh Uche (hamstring) questionable
- P Jake Bailey (back) doubtful
- OL Kody Russey signed to 53-man roster from practice squad
- RB Mark Ingram (knee) has been officially ruled out for Sunday versus the Rams.
- DE Cameron Jordan (eye; out): The 33-year-old will miss his first game due to an injury.
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) out
- LB Pete Werner (ankle) out
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) out
- WR Wan’Dale Robinson (hamstring) is “trending in the right direction" to play Sunday versus the Lions, per coach Brian Daboll. Robinson is listed as questionable.
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) out
- WR Kenny Golladay (hamstring) questionable
- OT Evan Neal (knee; doubtful) is unlikely to play despite returning to practice this week.
- DL Dexter Lawrence (back) questionable
- WR Corey Davis (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against New England
- G Nate Herbig (shin) questionable
- DL Sheldon Rankins (elbow) DNP
- OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (practice squad)
- OL Myron Cunningham (practice squad)
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) has been ruled out versus the Bengals
- RB J.D. McKissic (neck) has been ruled out for Sunday versus Houston.
- TE Armani Rodgers (knee) out
- LB Cole Holcomb (foot) out
- DE Chase Young (knee) not expected to play against Houston, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Young's 21-day window to be activated from the PUP list closes on Nov. 23.