NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) is expected to play Sunday against the Chargers, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury. Brown has not yet been activated from injured reserve.
- WR Greg Dortch (thumb) is questionable. Kingsbury told reporters that Dortch will be a game-time decision.
- TE Zach Ertz (knee) out
- OT D.J. Humphries (back) out
- CB Byron Murphy (back) out
- RB Gus Edwards (knee/hamstring) is questionable to play Sunday against Jacksonville. Edwards has missed the past two games, but head coach Harbaugh is "optimistic" he will play.
- WR Devin Duvernay (hamstring) questionable
- WR Demarcus Robinson (hip) questionable
- TE Isaiah Likely (ankle) questionable
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) out
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (hip) out
- S Kyle Hamilton (knee) questionable
- LB Von Miller did not tear his ACL in Thursday's win against Detroit, but he did sustain a tear to his lateral meniscus, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. Miller will miss at least Week 13 while the team continues to evaluate and determines if he will undergo surgery during the season or afterward, Rapoport reported.
- CB Greg Newsome II (concussion) is out Sunday against Tampa Bay.
- RB Patrick Taylor (to practice squad)
- TE Josh Babicz (from practice squad)
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) is out Sunday against Philadelphia.
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) questionable
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) doubtful
- OL Seah Rhyan is being suspended six games for violating the performance-enhancing substance policy, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported.
- RB Mark Ingram (knee) is questionable to play Sunday against San Francisco.
- OT Trevor Penning (foot) is expected to be activated from injured reserve, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- OG Andrus Peat (triceps) questionable
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) questionable
- DE Cameron Jordan (eye) questionable
- DE Payton Turner (ankle) out
- LB Pete Werner (ankle) out
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) questionable
- DE Chase Young (ACL) is considered questionable versus the Falcons, but the team got a "good feel" on his availability following Friday's practice, coach Ron Rivera told reporters. Young has yet to play this season while recovering from the torn ACL he suffered last season.
- LB Milo Eifler activated from injured reserve
- LB Cole Holcomb (foot) placed on IR