NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Gus Edwards (hamstring) limited
- TE Mark Andrews (knee/shoulder) limited
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (ankle) full
- TE Ed Dickson announced his retirement Thursday as a member of the Ravens. Dickson, a third-round pick of Baltimore in 2010, spent four seasons with the Ravens, four with the Panthers and two with the Seahawks. He won a Super Bowl title with the 2012 Ravens and finished with 190 receptions for 2,128 yards and 15 touchdowns in 134 games played.
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) limited
- WR Jake Kumerow (ankle) placed on injured reserve.
- WR Isaiah McKenzie (illness) DNP
- DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) DNP
- DT Jordan Phillips (illness) DNP
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) DNP
- LB Matt Milano (illness) full
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) full
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) limited
- DE Kingsley Jonathan (practice squad)
- LB A.J. Klein
- OL Greg Mancz (from practice squad)
- The NFL announced on Thursday that Sunday's game between the Browns and Bills has been moved from Buffalo to Detroit's Ford Field due to a snowstorm scheduled to hit Western New York.
- The NFL announced on Thursday that Sunday's game between the Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills has been moved from Buffalo to Detroit's Ford Field due to a snowstorm scheduled to hit Western New York.
- RB Latavius Murray (wrist) full
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) DNP
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP
- WR Kendall Hinton (shoulder) DNP
- TE Andrew Beck (hamstring) DNP
- G Graham Glasgow (shoulder) limited
- OL Cameron Fleming (quad) limited
- OL Tom Compton (back) limited
- OLB Baron Browning (hip) limited
- DL Mike Purcell (NIR) full
- DL Eyioma Uwazurike (illness) limited
- ILB Jonas Griffith (ankle) limited
- CB K’waun Williams (wrist/elbow/knee) DNP
- CB Darius Phillips (illness) full
- S Kareem Jackson (NIR) full
- S Justin Simmons (knee) limited
- WR Randall Cobb (ankle) was officially activated from injured reserve and played versus the Titans. Cobb had not played since Week 6.
- LB Quay Walker left Thursday night's loss in the second half with a shoulder injury and did not return.
- LB La’Darius Hamilton signed to active roster from practice squad.