NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Offensive line coach/running game coordinator Sean Kugler has been fired following an incident over the weekend in Mexico City, head coach Kliff Kingsbury announced.
- RB Jonathan Ward waived off injured reserve, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- OL Jean Delance (practice squad)
- DL Michael Dogbe (practice squad)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) has progressed in his recovery, but there is no decision yet if he'll play in Week 12, Kingsbury said.
- WR Greg Dortch (thumb) is undergoing an MRI, per Kingsbury.
- WR Rondale Moore (groin) left Monday night's loss early with an injury, but Kingsbury had no update on Tuesday.
- OL Ryan Neuzil signed to active roster
- CB John Reid (practice squad)
- DB Devon Key
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) limited in Tuesday's practice
- OL David Quessenberry (ankle) full
- C Mitch Morse (elbow/ankle) DNP
- DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) DNP
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) DNP
- CB Cam Lewis (forearm) full
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) full
- CB Tre'Davious White (ACL) is considered day to day, per head coach Sean McDermott.
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) full
- QB Sam Darnold has been named the starter for the team's Week 12 game against the Denver Broncos.
- LB Arron Mosby (practice squad)
- QB D'Eriq King
- DB Breon Borders (practice squad)
- WR Trenton Irwin to active roster
- OT Isaiah Prince waived
- OT Will Holden (practice squad)
- C Greg Mancz
- S Bubba Bolden (practice squad)
- C Ethan Pocic placed on injured reserve.
- C Jordan Meredith (practice squad)
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) limited on Tuesday
- LB Micah Parsons (knee/ankle) limited
- LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) DNP
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (foot/illness) DNP
- DE Dante Fowler (illness) DNP
- DT Osa Odighizuwa (knee) limited
- CB Trevon Diggs (ankle) full
- RB Tyreik McAllister (practice squad)
- LB Ray Wilborn (practice squad)
- LB Dakota Allen, from Cleveland's practice squad.
- LB Harvey Langi (practice squad)
- RB Chase Edmonds (ankle) placed on injured reserve.
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle) day to day, per head coach Nathaniel Hackett.
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) day to day, per Hackett.
- RB D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) full participant in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- WR D.J. Chark (ankle) limited
- WR Josh Reynolds (back) limited
- OG Jonah Jackson (concussion) DNP
- OG Evan Brown (ankle) DNP
- C Frank Ragnow (foot) limited
- DE Josh Paschal (knee) DNP
- WR Geronimo Allison, per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo.
- DB D'Angelo Ross (practice squad)
- DE Khalid Kareem, from Cincinnati's practice squad
- LB Tyrell Adams (practice squad)
- S Trevor Denbow waived
- WR Keelan Doss (practice squad)
- K Cameron Dicker signed to active roster from practice squad.
- K Dustin Hopkins placed on injured reserve.
- RB Darrell Henderson was waived. The former third-round pick appeared in all but one game this season.
- TE Kendall Blanton (practice squad)
- LB Justin Hollins waived
- WR Justin Jefferson (toe) full
- OT Christian Darrisaw (concussion) DNP
- OLB Za'Darius Smith (knee) limited
- DL Dalvin Tomlinson (calf) limited
- CB Andrew Booth Jr. (knee) DNP
- CB Akayleb Evans (concussion) limited
- OL Conor McDermott, from the New York Jets practice squad.
- WR DeVante Parker (knee) limited
- C David Andrews (thigh) limited
- OL Isaiah Wynn (foot) DNP
- LB Josh Uche (hamstring) limited
- DB Marcus Jones (ankle) limited
- TE Lawrence Cager signed to active roster
- TE Nick Vannett (practice squad)
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye; DNP) has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Cowboys, per head coach Brian Daboll.
- OT Evan Neal (knee) limited in Tuesday's walkthrough
- C Jon Feliciano (neck) DNP
- CB Adoree' Jackson (knee; DNP) has been ruled out for Thursday, per Daboll.
- CB Fabian Moreau (oblique) DNP
- S Jason Pinnock (jaw) limited
- S Dane Belton (clavicle) limited
- DL Marquiss Spencer (practice squad)
- LB Jon Rhattigan designated to return to practice from PUP list.
- C Ben Jones is in concussion protocol, per coach Mike Vrabel.
- K Caleb Shudak has been designated to return to practice from PUP list.
- LB Milo Eifler has been designated to return to practice, opening his 21-day practice window.