NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Amon-Ra St. Brown (ankle) underwent tests Monday and his injury is not expected to be long-term after receiving encouraging results, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.
- S Tracy Walker (Achilles) placed on injured reserve.
- QB Tua Tagovailoa (back) is planning to play on Thursday night versus the Bengals. "That's the plan," he said. "Doing everything I can to get back out there. So, hopefully, I can get out there and play." Tagovailoa was officially listed as limited in the team's practice report estimation Tuesday.
- WR Cedrick Wilson (ribs/toe) limited
- WR Jaylen Waddle (groin) limited
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) DNP
- CB Xavien Howard (groin/glute) limited
- QB Mac Jones will be seeking a second opinion on his high ankle sprain with foot and ankle specialist Dr. Martin O'Malley of NYHSS, NFL Network's Mike Giardi reported. Dr. O'Malley, who is the NBA's Brooklyn Nets' team doctor, performed Chargers CB J.C. Jackson's recent ankle surgery and operated on Kevin Durant's Achilles tear in 2019, per Giardi.
- WR Mike Evans had his roster exemption lifted after serving a one-game suspension, becoming officially eligible to return to the team.