NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Victor Bolden Jr. placed on practice squad injured reserve list.
- WR Rondale Moore (hamstring)
- TE Zach Ertz (calf) DNP
- OL Rashaad Coward placed on practice squad injured reserve list.
- DL J.J. Watt (calf) DNP
- CB Trayvon Mullen (toe) DNP
- S Jalen Thompson (toe) DNP
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) was a full participant in practice. Dobbins missed Week 1 after being limited in practice all last week.
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) limited
- OT Ja'Wuan James (Achilles) placed on injured reserve.
- CB Kyle Fuller (knee) placed on injured reserve.
- WR KJ Hamler (hip/knee) did not practice.
- OG Quinn Meinerz (hamstring) DNP
- OL Billy Turner (knee) practiced in full. Turner missed Week 1 due to the injury.
- S Justin Simmons (thigh) was placed on injured reserve and will miss at least the next four games.
- RB D'Andre Swift (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
- OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai underwent back surgery this week. Vaitai was placed on injured reserve last week.
- OT Taylor Decker (calf) DNP.
- C Frank Ragnow (groin) DNP.
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) has been officially ruled out for Thursday night's game versus Kansas City. NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Allen was unlikely to play.
- CB J.C. Jackson (ankle) is questionable to play after being inactive for Week 1.
- NT Breiden Fehoko (practice squad)
- QB Zach Wilson (knee) limited in practice.
- OT George Fant (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
- S Jordan Whitehead (ankle) is "definitely questionable" for Sunday versus Cleveland, coach Robert Saleh said Wednesday.
- WR Diontae Spencer (practice squad)
- TE George Kittle (groin) is not practicing, per coach Kyle Shanahan. Kittle was ruled out of Week 1 due to the injury.
- DL Jordan Willis placed on injured reserve.
- S Jamal Adams (quadriceps tendon) is still receiving information on how to proceed with his injury, coach Pete Carroll told reporters Wednesday. Adams remains on the active roster for now.
- LS Tyler Ott (shoulder) placed on injured reserve.